By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA SALES UP!! -- PS3 In Trouble??

PS3 sales at the bottom again

Last weeks sales were ADJUSTED:

360 went up 10K, can't say for the other consoles

THIS Weeks sales:

PS3 - 43K

360 - 60K

PSP - 60K

Wii - 158K

DS - 132K

_____

Next wek sees a $100 off on PS3 AT Best Buy & Gamestop & Walmart WILL THAT HELP

Or is it the calm before the storm of MGS4 bundles

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Dang, i was just about to make this thread.

And i think/hope that Americans are just waiting for the MGS4 bundle.....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

The $100 deal is going to be amazing for the PS3 :P Word had it that Wallmart was already sold out yah? I don't think theres any reason to be concerned :P

[edit] and with the re-introduction of the 80 and MGS4, it can't go anywhere but up :D 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Well, the PS3 sold 187K last month, and that was the month GTA 4 came out.  That's certainly bad compared to the ~720K that the Wii sold, but it's about the same as the Xbox 360 sold.

Look back to last year: The PS3 missed the 100K mark for quite a few months during the summer time.  This is great compared to that.

The PS3 isn't about to dominate anytime soon, but its sales are still better than last year.  If next year is better still, it would probably beat the Xbox 360 on a regular basis. 

Wow, this week will be the closest between the 360 and PS3 worldwide in a long time

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Around the Network

Next weeks numbers should be much better for PS3 with walmart and best buys deal.

I think they VGchartz are undertracking the ps3 or overtracking the 360 cuz all of a sudden how is the 360 selling more with no big releases and one of sonys biggest coming up they stop selling!!??

I dunno but I see a repeat of 07 slowly happening now....

PS360 difference is significantly lower this week due to a SUDDEN BUMP in 360 sales...WTF? why did that happen!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wouldn't this be the calm before the MGS4 bundle storm?

wow, the PS3 needs some MGS4 love.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.