By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well, I don't actually live in the city but I'm from Kalamazoo Michigan.

The place I live now though is the City of Portage which borders Kalamazoo and is a much better city.  It's directly south of it. Portage is in much better condition, better schools, better economic situation, better everything pretty much.

PC Gamer
Around the Network

I'm from a swedish city that recently got the tallest Pinocchio Statue in the world

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
ferret1603 said:
colonelstubbs said:
ferret1603 said:
colonelstubbs said:
Worksop, England.

Now, im NOT lying to you when i present this statistical fact...

1 in 3 people in worksop have used, or currently use, drugs....

Wow that's low. The average is almost 50% across the UK and that's increasing all the time as the older generation who are less likely to have ever even tried cannabis die off.

50%!

Dont be ridiculous

I said almost 50%. The figure is around the 45% mark but obviously different sources give different figures as it can only be measured through self-reporting. And you could try, y'know, looking for sources before you dismiss something as ridiculous. I've just finished a drugs module at uni under one of the field's foremost researchers so I'm guessing I know a little more about drugs and drug use than you. I suppose you think heroin is instantly addictive? It isn't, there is no such thing as instant addiction. The average length of time it takes to become addicted is actually 6 months. I suppose you think alcohol makes people violent? Cross-cultural research proves it doesn't. It is the result people in the West expect so they play up to, but give alcohol to tribes people who don't know what to expect and it does little more than slur their speech. If you want to read some facts and primary research give me your email and I'll send you over some of the reading from my module.

You seem very knowledgeable on the subject. And the bolded part is the part that really intrigues me....

However, i would like to claim the ridiculous comment was sarcasm, but its my fault for not making that clear, and the internets fault for not allowing sarcasm to come across well. My bad

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Breukelen, Holland
we helped found New York city and Brooklyn was named after us:)
Another fact about Breukelen:
It's the only village to have an univercity in holland!
Plus it is home of many rich people and celeberties (living next to the river the 'vecht' is quite a feat)

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Cary, North Carolina
- The most Ph.D.s per capita in the U.S. for towns larger than 75,000 people
- One of the safest cities in the US
- Consistently in Money Magazine's top five best places to live in the US
- Home of the founder of HowStuffWorks (who, incidentally, is futurist who believes that robots will have taken over unskilled jobs by 2050)
-Home of Epic Games

Those guys at Epic Games make good money by the way. One of the lead graphical designers gets his BMW worked on at the same place mine is. He's got a 2008 M3 with a supercharger and custom wheels, suspension, etc. It's probably cost him more than $100k.

Around the Network

The Queen of the UK lives here.......sometimes. It's oldest parts are nearly 1000 years old. Must cost a lot to heat.

There's also Legoland and the um.......crooked tearoom.

Winniepg, Manitoba, Canada

And in Winter:

Found some pic of my small city,

and found a wiki article  

nextgreatchamp said:

ATL! (thats Atlanta for those who are behind)

Home of the Braves, Home of the "Highlight Reel" Hawks, Home of the (sadly) dog fighting Falcons, Home of the 1996 Olympics, Home to annoying rap music that make guys dance in clubs instead of women, Home of the Infamous "Crazy Girl on Train", Home to visitors saying "Peace up, A-town down" (something we stop saying a very long time ago) and last but not least, home of the most BOOTYFUL women in America.

So what's interesting about your city/state/country?

By the way "Welcome to Atlanta"

lol do you live in ATL or around it? I use to live in norcross we all claimed ATL :) most people who live in Georgia when you ask where you from they usually say ATL . T.I movie ATL was ok you seen it ? 

brawl4life said:
nextgreatchamp said:

ATL! (thats Atlanta for those who are behind)

Home of the Braves, Home of the "Highlight Reel" Hawks, Home of the (sadly) dog fighting Falcons, Home of the 1996 Olympics, Home to annoying rap music that make guys dance in clubs instead of women, Home of the Infamous "Crazy Girl on Train", Home to visitors saying "Peace up, A-town down" (something we stop saying a very long time ago) and last but not least, home of the most BOOTYFUL women in America.

So what's interesting about your city/state/country?

By the way "Welcome to Atlanta"

lol do you live in ATL or around it? I use to live in norcross we all claimed ATL :) most people who live in Georgia when you ask where you from they usually say ATL . T.I movie ATL was ok you seen it ? 

Holly Smokes Batman!! I do live in Norcross. Yes, we all claim ATL too. I saw the movie, it was alrite. wouldn't it be wierd if i somehow knew you.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing: