By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just added 200 games to my list... Phew. What do they say about me?

So what kind of gamer do I look like to you guys? Hehe, since I added about 2/3rds of my games I own over my 20 year gaming career it should paint a picture.

I couldn't add a lot of my games, they aren't in the system but I got the majority on there hehe. Its a lot, it took me over an hour and a half to do.

Tease.

Around the Network

You've been gaming since you were 3? Impressive.

Though I'm not sure why I'm suprised. My 2 year old son loves to play Wii Sports, Turok, EDF, and Orcs and Elves. Heh.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

r u talking bout the thing they sell in the mall?

Ok, sweet collection right there! Especially on the PC and the PSX front!

What do these games say about you:

- Your an avid PC gamer.

-... Who doesn't have Starcraft. Which is a shame!

- Sweet collection of PSX titles. But what the hell is up with your PS3 collection: Genji?!>>?! U kiddin'?!

- Ico!!! Yeeey!

- The rest is awesome!

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:

Ok, sweet collection right there! Especially on the PC and the PSX front!

What do these games say about you:

- Your an avid PC gamer.

-... Who doesn't have Starcraft. Which is a shame!

- Sweet collection of PSX titles. But what the hell is up with your PS3 collection: Genji?!>>?! U kiddin'?!

- Ico!!! Yeeey!

- The rest is awesome!

I added the PC games from memory so thanks for reminding me about starcraft!, I have a list of all my console games because I keep them in a metal storage case otherwise they take up too much space. My PC games are mostly in storage in a back room.

Genji is cool! I liked the game. Serious. But I was desperate, there were no other games on  the PS3 so I just bought some that looked semi alright. Since I liked Genji 1, it was easy to buy genji 2 even though it wasn't a brilliant game it was fun.

Tease.

Around the Network

You added games you once owned or currently own?

I only added the games I own

Hawk said:
You've been gaming since you were 3? Impressive.

Though I'm not sure why I'm suprised. My 2 year old son loves to play Wii Sports, Turok, EDF, and Orcs and Elves. Heh.

except that I was using DOS, so I had to read and write to play games! :)

Tease.

pichu_pichu said:
You added games you once owned or currently own?

I only added the games I own

I own them all, I have a lot of them on my pc backed up with the boxes stored safely away.

Tease.

well you seem to have a sweet collection. Lots of PC games.

I will say one thing: you need to work on your PS3 game collection. Other than Resistance you don't have much. Great 360 collection though.

It appears that you will never forgive the Klingons for the death of your son.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.