By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - and so dies the last hope of the democratic party.

I saw the thread title and I was going "OMG! Hillary actually had him shot like she had suggested?!"

Obama is a better choice than Hillary, but I still don't see him as being qualified to be a leader. He's great at being popular, this isn't a vote for the President of the Highschool, this is where decisions actually matter and you'll have to make decisions that people don't like if you are actually doing your job. He doesn't project himself as a person who has any idea of how to do that.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network
Grey Acumen said:
I saw the thread title and I was going "OMG! Hillary actually had him shot like she had suggested?!"

Obama is a better choice than Hillary, but I still don't see him as being qualified to be a leader. He's great at being popular, this isn't a vote for the President of the Highschool, this is where decisions actually matter and you'll have to make decisions that people don't like if you are actually doing your job. He doesn't project himself as a person who has any idea of how to do that.

I understand what you are saying....but don't over-estimate the office of the President of the United States of America.

There are so many advisors and committees and intel groups that actually perform most of the leadership duties that the President serves mostly as a mouthpiece for the machine. Consider the President nothing more than a sound-byte generator for national media.

And that's why Obama is the perfect candidate for the job. He is well-spoken and takes his time before he speaks. The US could use someone with a little tact/ charisma for a change.

I heard on the today show she wasnt... wtf?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

you do know this is still unconfirmed, she hasnt officially given up yet, whilst i hope she does, untill its official im not holding my breath.

I've never been so happy to be from Montana.

Around the Network
rudyrsr8 said:
This is gonna start a flame war but...

There is no way Obama will win the south, ppl are still racist in many parts of the US. Also if you were a spectator and saw in another country someone who was in a MP for two years running against someone who has been a MP since you were born you obviously know who has the most experience and who should win.

Also FYI the presidental election does not follow the leaning for popular support for a candadite example Bill CLinton's reign was heavily republican the senate and house during his reign fell heavier in Rep hands. Go to 270towin.com to see an electoral map.

Who cares whether he wins the South? If we're talking about electoral votes, Democrats never win any Southern states in the first place. If we're talking about the popular vote, most of the voters in the South wouldn't vote for a Democrat regardless of the candidate, and the black population will be almost entirely in Obama's favor. 

Obama beats McCain in most Obama vs. McCain polls, and McCain beats Clinton in most McCain vs. Clinton polls.

So your title of this thread is horribly misleading, since Obama is actually the only hope of the Democratic party.

I just hope she hasn't turned her base against Obama to such an extent that they will refuse to vote for him. Things like demanding that she be given all the points for Michigan and most of them for florida, and if she doesn't get them it's because Obama is a fascist ruler that could care less about democracy, burn him burn him, this is the USA, ect. If he loses to Mccain, it is so going to be her fault for dragging this out for so long and trying to destroy him in the eyes of the democratic base.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

i havent seen any polls showing obama over mccain. ive only even seen 1 where they were tied.
obama is the antichrist and wants to make the country communist. people only like the idea of him. he cant keep that going...eventually people will take a real hard look at him and everything he said and did. most people wont like what they find.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
i havent seen any polls showing obama over mccain. ive only even seen 1 where they were tied.
obama is the antichrist and wants to make the country communist. people only like the idea of him. he cant keep that going...eventually people will take a real hard look at him and everything he said and did. most people wont like what they find.

ok...this is just getting silly.