By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamepro unveils Halo Chronicles :-)

Frodaddyg said:
rocketpig said:
ChuckG16 said:
please anything not like MGS4, i dont need that kind of crap if i wanted 90 min cutscences id watch a movie worth my time

Dunno... Jackson, like Kojima, is prone to directorial masturbation and stretching everything into eternity.

So this should be a 2 hour game followed by 26 "endings"?

There were only 26 endings in Return of the King? I could have sworn there were over 40.

Good God, that movie dragged on forever. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Sweet, another dose of Halo or two is good for us all.

rocketpig said:
Frodaddyg said:
rocketpig said:
ChuckG16 said:
please anything not like MGS4, i dont need that kind of crap if i wanted 90 min cutscences id watch a movie worth my time

Dunno... Jackson, like Kojima, is prone to directorial masturbation and stretching everything into eternity.

There were only 26 endings in Return of the King? I could have sworn there were over 40.

For those of us who have read the books, RoTK was far too short. ;)

xbebop said:
rocketpig said:
Frodaddyg said:
rocketpig said:
ChuckG16 said:

Well, the zombie ghost army quest ate up a fair amount of time.

Personally, killing Saruman and therefore skipping the Shire being enslaved is what pissed me off the most.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

xbebop said:
rocketpig said:
Frodaddyg said:
rocketpig said:
ChuckG16 said:

It was still such an amazing film!

Around the Network

Ah this sounds very interesting!!

So far I never really liked Halo...but it looks they will do more effort at the plot/story and that is something great =p.

This sounds very good.

rocketpig said:
xbebop said:
rocketpig said:
Frodaddyg said:
rocketpig said:
ChuckG16 said:

Well, the zombie ghost army quest ate up a fair amount of time.

Personally, killing Saruman and therefore skipping the Shire being enslaved is what pissed me off the most.

It would have gone on longer if you consider that the Army of the Dead was never even at the Battle of Pellenor Fields. ;)

this is cool, i love the halo series. i cant wait to play more halo games on my favorite system.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I hope the game turns out good, i was upset with the story of 2&3 and would love a more story style Halo. I can't wait to see how it will look though, Halo3 was one of the best looking games of last year, i hope this one follows in halo3's footsteps.

Halo 3 multi-player is where it is at. Never really cared about single-player on FPSs. Hope it turns out well.