By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Introducing Qore

Wait? did someone special betas? Sign me up, I always dreamed of play testing Sony's gardening game early.

Around the Network

LOL words of wisdom for the win xD I like the thought of picking up episodes :P Thats pretty badass, esp if they have a preview of the content available for each xD That way I can look out for my dreamy games and hope that Sony sticks them all on one episode :D (chances are they won't though, that would be a stupid business decision ._. )

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Buy a subscription and you get calling all cars, not bad http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_9459813?source=rss

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

This will be cool as long as they continue to offer the amount of stuff for free every week that they have been. $3 for a Socom beta is rather cool, but charging for a video podcast, game ads (I mean previews), early demos, and all the sudden exclusive themes is kinda lame. I also hope this purchase is shareable, but it might be tied to a specific account....but as long as you can sign in anywhere to view this stuff I won't mind.

I may look into this if it seems to gets some interesting betas.  Team Ico game beta = instant buy.