By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Introducing Qore

This just in!

Introducing Qore: Taking you behind the curtain with PlayStation

+ Posted by Susan Panico // Sr. Director, PlayStation Network

Today we are announcing that Qore: Presented by the PLAYSTATION Network, a highly interactive, monthly lifestyle gaming program covering the world inside PLAYSTATION is on its way to PS3. Qore has been developed to give PS3 users early access to game related content at a level of quality, interactivity and depth. Everything is filmed in HD. Qore will feature exclusive news, developer interviews, in-depth game previews and behind-the-scenes looks at PlayStation games and special access to game demos, special beta invitations, game add-ons and other downloadable game-related content.

Link

Looks interesting.  I wonder how much it will cost to subscribe for pal owners? 

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

Looks an interesting idea anyway! Kinda like an interactive magazine on the Playstation 3 really

Isn't this the girl who presented the Cnet Prizefight show ? 

june is shaping up nicely

nice indeed

so does it mean that it will have some of the demos that will not be on PSN for free?

Videogirl said:

Isn't this the girl who presented the Cnet Prizefight show ?

Veronica Belmont? (or however you spelled it?) She used to be on Cnet Buzz out loud podcast.

I didn't click on the link, but honestly I'm not paying for net neturality, and this sounds like "Pay so you can get your content faster/earlier" sort of thing.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

It's $2.99 for a single episode and 24.99 annually for 13 episodes.

It's a pretty neat idea.What?? did you expect everything in life to be free?

It looks interesting, but you do have to pay for it though.

"The introductory price for Qore is $2.99 for a single episode and $24.99 for an annual subscription of 13 episodes, using your PLAYSTATION Network wallet."

You have to pay to get exclusive content (such as demo's)? I'd at least hope that this stuff would become available after a month or so to everybody. However, it looks like you can pay for any month's show rather than be forced to get an entire year of it.

The video's of it in action looked cool, but I'm a little unsure about paying for it. Especially if this starts leading to "exclusive servers for Qore subscribers only' a la Games For Windows Live.

But I'll just wait and see how it turns out.  

PSN>Live real soon.

Pfft, it's a stupid casual show.

I'll wait for Hard-qore.

Doesn't interest me at all.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi