By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - There are no 90 MIN cutscenes in MGS4(not even close to 90 min says GamePro

gamepro has finished the game and says there are some long ones but none of them are even close to the 90 min.

"

Update: Game journalist Sid Shuman has stated that while MGS4 includes some lengthy cutscenes, none of those cinematics comes close to the 90-minute mark.

"I've completed the game twice, and am the author of the forthcoming [GamePro] review," Shuman told GamePro. "Some of the cut-scenes in the game are elaborate and occasionally lengthy. But not a one, to my recollection, even approaches 90 minutes.

"

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/52828 

Around the Network

Omg can the reviewers make up their mind!

This exact same quote has been posted in a thread, like, weeks ago. :p

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

He was probably tired of the cutscenes and skipped them half-way.

There have been several reports from reviewers who have stated there are atleast 2 cutscenes approaching 90 minutes each, and there are around 10 hours worth of cutscenes total in MGS4.

Gamepro's comment was plastered around the board on the day it came out. Old news.

I give this thread a 9.0.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network

^
Your review scale is biased...

i think this was posted before,but its good for people that havent seen it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

rasone77 said:
^
Your review scale is biased...

I give that post a 9.9.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

There must have been at least a 90 minute to 2 hour long ending sequence in every Metal Gear Solid game, let alone the last game in the series which is supposed to wrap up every loose end.

I certainly expect there to be at least one 90 minute cutscene.

" to my recollection" isnt that what politicians say when they are lying?

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-