By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Boycott the Boycott

I support your anti-boycott ways.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

how about the official seal means something if it's a bad game it cant go on sevles

consoles i own ps12 gba ds gc wii

Can I boycott this thread?

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

It's Nintendo's fault. They've created this so called blue ocean with casual games like Wii Sports. Even Nintendo's hardcore games like Mario Galaxy are considered as casual games by outsiders. Hardcore Wii gamers are screaming for more third party support. Ubisoft looks at Sales of No more Heroes, Zack & Wiki and says NO. Wii Fit and brain training are easy money for Nintendo. Their blue ocean just doesn't suit most of Ubisoft's games. BG&E2 could have been a Wii title IMO.

Why should Ubisoft split the market even more? There is already a hardcore split between PS3 and 360. Nintendo is the one that should create more hardcore games like Eternal Darkness etc. However this isn't a wise choice, because whatever Nintendo will do it won't make a big difference just like it did with gamecube.

Just like the other way around, it doesn't make sense to bring word coach or Petz to PS3/360.

Do we get a 'I'm boycotting the Ubisoft Boycott banner' to use?

Ubisoft were one of the 'very few' developers to release games taking advantage of the wii-mote functions when the wii was first released so they should be given a chance.

Around the Network

But whos going to boycott the boycott of the boycott?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

loadedstatement said:
So im boycotting all of this 'Boycott Ubisoft' nonsense for a couple reasons. One being I have contacts who work very hard for Ubisoft and I respect that they are doing their best.
ROTFL. Pure guy. They making their best but effect is low.

End of 2k9

PS3 - 28,000,000

XO - 34,000,000

GT:ProChaoS360

SnowWhitesDrug said:
hey off topic for a sec, i want to upload all these pix i keep making for vg charts onto my vg charts profile album thing but i keep getting a message saying it only accepts jpeg, png, gif, files and im using jpegs, its allways done it for me!!! can any one help me!?

I don't know if anyone answered your question, but it sounds like your using IE. Firefox works, and I don't know about other browsers.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

So you know the boycott movement is on many other forums not just ours.

"Like you know"

This thread was 100% fail until the stick figure comics.

I give this thread a 9.9.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.