By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Survey: Are you going to buy PS3 or another PS3 because of MGS4???

I am getting the limited edition version of the game AND the PS3 bundle, though I already have a PS3 (40GB).

Around the Network

MGS4 is the only reason i got a PS3 over a 360 (that and the FF series...but thats taking longer than i thought)

I'm planning on buying one for MGS4 and LBP, not sure which model yet though, the $100 deal sounds good but the MGS4 bundle would be nice for the BC.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

No, still too expensive.

yes, i just bought mine yesterday. (ofcourse, ill get other gamesl ike FFXIII and RE5, for a total of 3 PS3 games ever.)

Around the Network

I have had MGS4 pre-ordered since it was available to pre-order and I bought GTAIV just to pass the time till MGS4, I would buy the GunMetal Edition BUT I already have a PS3 and I don't have a spare £300+ to spend on another one, even though it is rather good looking in GunMetal Colour.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

I don't like MGS, so my answer is no.

im getting MGS4, but ive already got a PS3, which i got months ago so i could play PS3 games like MGS4.

NO PS3 and MGS4 here...

I already have a PS3 but wont buy MGS4.

Already have planet earth and most other David Attenborough narrated natural history programs.