By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kindom Hearts 3

Yeah, some say it might be for PS3 or and some for Wii,
haven't heard any news on where it would be sorry,
and I don't know for sure,
I hope we get some answer this October

Around the Network

Considering the Kingdom Hearts team is still busy with a game that won't come out till Holiday '09 at the earliest (FF Versus XIII), I think it's safe to say little to no work has been done on Kingdom Hearts 3. I think we'll probably hear something about it at E3.... E3 2009, that is.

I'm betting if we do hear anything about it this year, it'll be in the form of a CG trailer shown only to the press that doesn't reveal anything about the platform it'll be on. That's just how Square Enix seems to operate. 

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Wiitard448 said:
I been hearing that KH3 will be on wii! Now i do not know if this is true or not and i hope you guys can tell me what you think of it and any news you have heard. Thanks!

That's a fake imaged. If you look at the top of the back cover, "All" is misspelled and it says, "Al." It's photoshopped, and it says "By: *name*/*date*" on it, so it's PhotoShop.

damn thats a pretty good art cover I must say ...we know its fake

Lol, definitely a fake...they spelled it,

"It Al Begins" Instead of "It All Begins"...

Edit:  Woops...beat to it.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network
DragonLord said:

Lol, definitely a fake...they spelled it,

"It Al Begins" Instead of "It All Begins"...

Edit:  Woops...beat to it.

Well, if this had been real, which it isn't, it wouldn't have been the first oversight on a box art......IGN watermark anyone?

If that were the real cover, it'd be the worst in the series.

I know it's a fake, but seriously, look how poorly done the new characters are and they are all facing forwards! when every true KH fan knows that there hasn't been a cover where all the characters were facing forward (closest would be final mix but that was only sora). I'm being picky but I hate it when fake stuff gets posted up, gets my hopes up over nothing.

Seal of quality is still used on Pal boxes, except the word PAL isn't used on front like that (or at least not for any of the Wii games I own).

I heard Mickey Mouse will be in the game again.....

I am hoping for this game to be announced, preferably for the Wii.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)