By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What would happen if...

A fanboy wrath unlike this world has ever witnessed would be unleashed, fire and brimstone, the dead rising from the grave, cats and dogs living together....mass hysteria.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure I would be forced to boycott it.

Actually, I'm still unconvinced how well the Wii will work for RPGs. I don't see waggle being a benefit in lazy games that last upwards of 40 hours.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

RolStoppable said:
rocketpig said:

Actually, I'm still unconvinced how well the Wii will work for RPGs. I don't see waggle being a benefit in lazy games that last upwards of 40 hours.

If waggle isn't a benefit, developers can just take the Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn route.

True. It will be interesting to see how RPG developers deal with the Wii's success. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I'd buy it

rocketpig said:

I expect like they are doing on the DS...

Around the Network

I might get it whether it's a port or a remake...

rocketpig said:

Why would they need to use motion control at all for that title?

And I played Zelda for more than 40 yours relaxing on the couch. 

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

dschumm said:
rocketpig said:

Why would they need to use motion control at all for that title?

And I played Zelda for more than 40 yours relaxing on the couch.

Whoa, 40 years! Are you from the future?

Anyways, I'd suspect that if a FFVII remake came out on the Wii that many people would be excited, any many sony fanboys would go hysterical. In fact, it might even cause one of the biggest fanboy revolts ever. :P 

Altough Final Fantasy VII is a very popular game in the series, is not even close to be the best in the series.

I want better a Final Fantasy VI or IV on the Wii. Those two are way better than VII.

it would be awesome if u own a wii.