By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EU SW & HW SALES UP! ----- STEADY Week!

RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:

We're not obsessed with violence.

At least not as obsessed with violence as certain Austrians are with MK Wii...

I am sorry, but your post doesn't make sense. If I was more obsessed with MK Wii than Americans are obsessed with violence, I would have to play the game at least 25 hours a day, which I am clearly not doing, how else would I be able to have time to post here?

Looks like the violence has made them crazy!!!

Around the Network

Americans might actually be more violence orientated than Europeans, not in real life maybe, and many people are peaceful of course, but look at how their favorite genre is shooters, and they even sell guns in stores there man..

''Hadouken!''

Their police is definately more violent than most European police, only in Russia and other old sovjet states the police is as violent.

''Hadouken!''

Ajax said:
Americans might actually be more violence orientated than Europeans, not in real life maybe, and many people are peaceful of course, but look at how their favorite genre is shooters, and they even sell guns in stores there man..
You can buy them at walmart and I live in non country area.. D:

Former something....

yea I know, I've 'lived' in the US for 10 months, and have been there 3 times..

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

PS3 a great week in console sales. MGS 4 launch week will be interesting, PS3 weekly console sales will be doubled.

but in Europe we've got enough crazy people too, like football hooligans who sometimes even kill each other

''Hadouken!''

Good point Ajax. I completely forgot to check handheld sales. Still I guess it would be safe to say that as far as consoles are concerned NA is still the healthiest market HW wise. I mean with a smaller population more Wiis have sold and they are still supply constrained. The demand at the current price point just seems greater here.

Gamer4life said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@azrm2k

yeah I mean remember LAIR

it had 70K n then went to 20K n dropped of....with haze thats isn't happening yet..

maybe people don't know how bad it is yet

Or maybe owners of the PS3 are desperate for FPS games.

Or any games whatsoever?

Also, glad to see that hardcore PS3 fanbase really knows what's going on in the industry and doesn't buy crap like Wii owners, huh?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
I have a club that I made specifically for if I ever meet you irl. You wonder, "How will he know who I am?"

...I'll just know.

!!

LOL!!

Has Zen told you what that means yet?

Not yet. I guess he didn't tell me, because I didn't ask him about it.

But this isn't by far the first time he is threatening me with violence, he wants to beat me up. Americans and their obsession with violence...

We're not obsessed with violence.

At least not as obsessed with violence as certain Austrians are with MK Wii...

I'm completely obsessed with violence and by club I mean "beating stick."

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.