By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So what do you think CAPCOM will shown in their gamer's day?

For me, I dunno seriously megaman exclusive for the Wii was too good to be true...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Some more info on Resident Evil 5 and maybe some info on Onimusha if that franchise is still up and running or even a Dead Rising sequel :)

Captivate08 embargo will be lifted tomorrow at 1 pm. Hope we hear something note worthy!

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

possible Zack and wiki 2?

or another Resident evil wii - make

We're discussing about the Wii but OH WELL...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Maybe some Mh3 info, and maybe a new game. Not too much because of e3 coming.

Zombiez, a zombie pet simulation, which is using the PS1 engine.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Dead Rising Sequel!

Do Want.

@ Lordoftheknight

Come on now, don't bring that argument into a thread that has nothing to do with that.

DMeisterJ said:
Dead Rising Sequel!

Do Want.

@ Lordoftheknight

Come on now, don't bring that argument into a thread that has nothing to do with that.

I believe the op only means wii games, but I think it should be for all platforms. 

DMeisterJ said:
Dead Rising Sequel!

Do Want.

@ Lordoftheknight

Who says I was bringing an argument here? You could have just typed something like "lol, no", and left it at that. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs