By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DK Bongo Blast, Kirby, Wii Health, Wii Music Confirmed for this year?

From Matt's Blog (IGN) We all know DK Bongo Blast is gone from GameCube and reborn on Wii. The title is set for release on Nintendo's new system this year, along with Kirby, for that matter. Efforts like Wii Health and Wii Music will also be coming, but that's another blog post. For now, let's talk Bongo Blast. Up until recently, people have speculated that Nintendo would make available some bongos for Wii so that peeps could best enjoy the experience. But I don't think so. Why? You've got the bongos already: the Wii remote and nunchuk. That is all. I think we all assumed that this was all happening, but this sounds like more than an assumption. News forthcoming soon, perhaps? edit: What's interesting is that just a few days ago another IGN editor had this to say about DK Bongo Blast and Kirby DK Bongo Blast:

Little is known about the fate of this game. It is currently believed that it is heading to the Wii, but there has been no word as to whether the bongo controllers will still be required to play the game, or if Nintendo will include support for the Wiimote and Nunchuk. Unlike Super Paper Mario, Nintendo has been fairly tight-lipped about this game since its unveiling, leading some people to believe that it is being reworked, if not outright cancelled.
Kirby:
Nothing is known at this point about the fate of Kirby Adventure. For all we know, the game has been cancelled outright, although this seems unlikely, as Kirby is one of Nintendo's premiere franchises. It is quite possible that this game is being reworked for the Wii with some gameplay additions to make use of the Wiimote. It just might resurface at some point as a Wii-exclusive, Kirby-centric amalgamation of Roll-O-Rama and Kirby Adventure.

Around the Network

Wii Health? How does he know this? I love your username btw! ^_^

Moderated. Don't necrobump.

^^^LOL wasn't this one in the front forum page? how did I find this lmao

Did you really need to bump this?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

dany612 said:
Wii Health? How does he know this? I love your username btw! ^_^

And you resurrect a 3 years old thread with no responses and outdated rumours why exactly, :P?

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

How did you even find this thread?