By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - please buy protothea

Por que ellos necesitan una publisher? Wii ware no necesita una.

"Like you know"

Around the Network

Creo que hay muchas personas aqui en VG Chartz que hablan español. Eso me agrada... diversidad de culturas.

=)

Wait shouldn't we buy the good games that aren't developed by ubisoft, but published. If that isn't the case then nobody better buy no more heroes. It also gives ubisoft less excuse for blaming the wii as casual.

javiermarega said:
trestres said:
I'm argentinian too, but I won't be buying this, check my sig

vamos loco si sos argentino no me respondas en ingles papa.

El juego no es nada del otro mundo, pero era para ayudar un poco a los vagos de aca.

Aguante argentina, y yo estoy con el campo

Spanish: Te respondi en ingles porque es el idioma oficial de la pagina.

Ya se que seguramente hicieron un esfuerzo enorme para terminar el juego, pero Ubisoft se cago en nosotros, ahora yo me voy a cagar en ellos, dio la casualidad que justo Ubishit los eligio.

S i algun dia ubisoft cambia, si seguro que lo compro, y espero que les vaya bien en algun otro proyecto y en este tambien.

Vamos yo estoy con el campo tambien, y soy de Racing :( 

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

javiermarega said:
And far cry for wii is worse, and even that game sold.

Unless the reviews murder the game, I am sure this will sell better than far cry.  At $5 I would consider it as an impulse buy, but doesn't look interesting enough for $10.  Maybe if I hear some good stuff about it from others, or see how it rates by the critics compared to Star Solder R, which cost $2 less.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Wait shouldn't we buy the good games that aren't developed by ubisoft, but published. If that isn't the case then nobody better buy no more heroes. It also gives ubisoft less excuse for blaming the wii as casual.

I think you should buy any good games developed by ubisoft.  If you want to boycott a good casual game from ubisoft because you think they make too many casual games, then do that.  You will have more effect buying games that are the type you want to see more of then boycotting games you want to see more of.

Well maybe if u said what the game is about, maybe some people might get interested.

BOYCOTT UBISOFT!
This is the second time you've gone promoting this game today.
I'll say it again.No.
Plus,my country is like 100 times shittier than yours.
Last time I checked Argentina was a nice place.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

^^ Yet you somehow have broadband in your "shitty" country?

EDIT: I never knew the United Kingdom was shitty. Shut up n00b.

Snesboy said:

^^ Yet you somehow have broadband in your "shitty" country?

EDIT: I never knew the United Kingdom was shitty. Shut up n00b.

Who says I live in UK.My profile has it and I never changed it.

When you live in a country where everything costs at least double than everywhere else even for the smallest shit then you can tell me crap.

My country has a regiment.Yes a regiment.Not even a bloody army. 

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.