By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubi tries to bail out

they didnt even mention that those games suck,until they really put effort onto wii games im not buying any of theyre games

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
@rocket pig

So the arguement has nothing to do at all with the context or content but that it's even there. So your saying don't post (x) because I don't need to read about (x) so many times.

Question is who is forcing you to read it - where do you get off telling people not to post. O.o

Where do I get off telling you not to post about people posting something your telling them not to post!

I don't mind if people want to discuss game direction and the such.

What gets old is Wii owners complaining about every damned game that doesn't come to their system and the ridiculous boycott of a company that isn't producing games they want to buy.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

RolStoppable said:
rocketpig said:

Sure, it's fine to bitch about that. Does it require 15 threads and Ubisoft boycott sigs all over the forum? Hell no.

Besides, this type of shit happens almost every time a new game is announced. Wii owners pop up and bitch and moan that it's not on their system.

The schtick is old. Get over it and go buy a PS3 or 360.

What about the people who already own a PS3 or 360 and have put "Ubisoft Boycott" in their sig? What's your advice to them? You know, just asking.
Like me? I own all three consoles and a mid end gaming pc. I don't really care about ubisoft games except maybe BG&E or Rayman, but they butchered BG&E and rayman is a party game now. I just want more quality games on the wii all around so 3rd party developers not knowing what to do will jump the fence and give me games. Instead they are trying to do the oposite by releasing shovelware, and mistaking the wii fans as stupid when saying the games are good.

@ SC

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=28270

rocketpig said:
grimygunz said:
So An SD card it is. Any SD cards work right? Cause I got my Eye on an 8gb Sd / SDHC card. I just gotta have big storage for a good price. hell i gotta 160gb HD in my PS3 for under 100 bux. an 8gb SD card for under 40 bux would be nice.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the Wii's SD card slot maxes at 4GB, doesn't it?

2gb

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
@ SC

That was flamebait. You are attacking a group of people because you disagree with them. I see none of this in the op. 

rocketpig said:
grimygunz said:
So An SD card it is. Any SD cards work right? Cause I got my Eye on an 8gb Sd / SDHC card. I just gotta have big storage for a good price. hell i gotta 160gb HD in my PS3 for under 100 bux. an 8gb SD card for under 40 bux would be nice.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the Wii's SD card slot maxes at 4GB, doesn't it?

Damn thats not a good look. Was hoping for no limits for the future.

rocketpig said:
grimygunz said:

no i think its maximum 2 gb,from what ive seen

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

sc94597 said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ SC

That was flamebait. You are attacking a group of people because you disagree with them. I see none of this in the op. 

Not because I disagree, because they were whining.

But "Ubi tries to bail out", isn't flamebait at all?  

Hrm...

sc94597 said:
rocketpig said:
grimygunz said:

2gb

WHAT? thats weak. you surethe max is 2gb or is thatonlythe size the nintendo brands SD cards go up to?