By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOYCOTT Violent Video Games

These are the words from Hillary Clinton. Young minds can easily be corrupted and influenced through playing video violent games that can increase criminal nature within children. America has enough criminals roaming the streets. We do not need more monsters on our streets.

^Discuss

Around the Network

this bitch cant win

make it stop for the love of god please make it stop

This is from the same person who actually had the heart to accept money from a boy who sold his bike and his console.

And the same person whose reason for staying in the race is "JFK was killed in June".

Heck, I am not surprised, at least she didn't claim that video games will rape your kids at night.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Around the Network
PS360ForTheWin said:
make it stop for the love of god please make it stop

This.

After Soriku's thread to end all threads, I thought the madness* would end.

*yes yes, add a 300 gif if you like. 

this thread will be epic lol

Anyway this woman is delluded she will claim consoles are the devil next, i wonder what she thinks of the family console wii then.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mario is going to make all children want to be plumbers lol

Zelda will mak them put on green hats and stab everything that moves.

Wii fit is going to turn them skinny
j
ust AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RolStoppable said:
Don't you live in Australia, Rock_on_2008? You know that America isn't a province in Australia, right?

Everyone lives in America.  They just don't know it. 

Please let it stop, don't push it too far..:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/lambardi2/naamloos-11.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

RolStoppable said:
Don't you live in Australia, Rock_on_2008? You know that America isn't a province in Australia, right?

Well, considering US education system involved discussion of "Africa" and "Iraq", I don't think Rock being Austrialian has any problem discussion US election process?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)