By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yay got a Wii

So I'm now a proud owner of a wii. Gift from my sis for graduating with 1st class. Yay.

Well so far I've got MKwii, Brawl, RE4, Fire Emblem, MP3 and Pro Evo. Love MK so far. Not really started the rest but its been only a day. Got FFCC and Lost Winds as well

Hope you guys add me especially Mario kart for now. Thanks 

Mario Kart Wii - 4983-6029-9877

Wii code- 4257-3204-4481-2949

Around the Network

Congrats!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

congrats on graduating and getting a wii . Also you got some good games to start with ....

Well go to it dude, enjoy every second of motion controled Ninty goodness :)

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Amazing selection of games.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Thank you. Been waiting a long time especially after my DS got stolen at uni. lol. I'm on MK right now so if anyone is interested i'm around. Enjoying the interface so far.

That's a lot of games 0.o
Anyway, congrats. I graduated today as well, only I was #11. Can't wait for college. Where are you going?

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

*teh hugglez, confetti, cake, etc. etc.*

Congratulations! Oh, and one more thing...

*hands dspartan Super Mario Galaxy*

dspartan2000 said:

So I'm now a proud owner of a wii. Gift from my sis for graduating with 1st class. Yay.

Well so far I've got MKwii, Brawl, RE4, Fire Emblem, MP3 and Pro Evo. Love MK so far. Not really started the rest but its been only a day. Got FFCC and Lost Winds as well

Hope you guys add me especially Mario kart for now. Thanks

That's a great start there. 2x awesome for FE:RD. One little question... what about Super Mario Galaxy?

I need Galaxy too. Pity, will have to get it later considering I live in Ghana where the cheapest i can get it is the equivalent of $150.