By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will WiiFit be butchered!

Wiifit2 will not be out for a long time.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Around the Network

I would love a Wii Fit 2 with the following new features, and include all the old exercises.

Workout regime: Ability to pick pre-planed ones, or make your own. When you finish one exercise, you press the A button once and you're onto the next exercise.

More difficulty levels for Aerobic exercises: I love rhythm boxing, but there are too many pauses, and it could go a little faster. Also, I love the steps game, but again, it is to slow. Ability to adjust pace would be nice.

Also, add more exercises overall.

If they did that, I would buy it for $30.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Joelcool7 said:

-Get Fit PS3/360 (Sega)

A fitness-game for PS3/360? This is something I would like to see ...

Press the button to do situps ...

hentai_11 said:

Joelcool7 said:

-Get Fit PS3/360 (Sega)

A fitness-game for PS3/360? This is something I would like to see ...

Press the button to do situps ...

Does that mean you don't care about how fit your thumbs are?

Nintendo will make Wiifit like games, but specifically for one thing or the other. What would have been really cool for the balance board would be if it included a rumble feature for your feet.

"Like you know"

Around the Network

I can certainly see the balance board being selleable on it's own one day and I think they'll be a 1080 game announced at E3 along with more information on skate it, Ubisofts bloody Pacman's Snowboarding challenge or whatever it was, new Boogie with Balance Board, Raymans Boring Rabbits and maybe a wii fit title or two.

The support for this will be that big that it will; become essential for all Wii owners to own one by the end of this gen - just not necessarily with Wii Fit.

I'm from the old school. Nintendo peripherals like the Zapper, Miracle Keyboard, Super Scope, Power Pad, or even the DK Jungle Beat Drums NEVER had much support. I personally don't plan on buying (or even trying) Wii Fit, but I hope that there are a hundred games made for the peripheral! Even if they're knock-offs, I'll feel good knowing Nintendo's latest craze isn't just a quick money grab.

Games that use the balance board = balance board support!

d21lewis said:
I'm from the old school. Nintendo peripherals like the Zapper, Miracle Keyboard, Super Scope, Power Pad, or even the DK Jungle Beat Drums NEVER had much support. I personally don't plan on buying (or even trying) Wii Fit, but I hope that there are a hundred games made for the peripheral! Even if they're knock-offs, I'll feel good knowing Nintendo's latest craze isn't just a quick money grab.

notice you have several Tony Hawks games in your collection so if when Skate it got released you could buy a balance board seperately (so you dont have to purchase Wii Fit) to play it on would you try it? 

Will Wiifit be butchered by other fit-games following its succes? No, on the contrary, I think Wiifit will butcher those other games!

Me said:
d21lewis said:

notice you have several Tony Hawks games in your collection so if when Skate it got released you could buy a balance board seperately (so you dont have to purchase Wii Fit) to play it on would you try it? 

Actually, I probably would. I don't need Wii Fit to get fit. If the board came packaged with more absorbing software, I'd definitely consider buying one. If the Wii Remote came packed with Wario Ware instead of Wii Play, that's the version I'd have bought too. I'd support the peripheral, even if I'm not a fan of the pack in......