By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got a idea for Ubisoft`s casual division Logo

LOL!!! @ the ubisoft/toilet picture.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
Kingoftroll isn't even clever. At least Kingoffail rhymes...

Posting a sarcastic "4 million sales, here we come!" on the Mario and Sonic wall wasn`t very clever
also. Anyways, no one is keeping track of "not very clever" posts. If they did starcraft and DmeisterJ would be even fiercer rivals.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/pics/9836906aaa.gif

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

There we go.

"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Erik thats great! Im so saving it right now.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Would it look even better if you changed the 's' in 'Ubisoft' to a 'z'?

Erik Aston said:

There we go.

Very clever sir. You also avoided making it too graphically offensive (feces). You win this
 thread.

Now we just need someone to post it here

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9251049315/m/4081042366/p/20 

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Kingoftroll isn't even clever. At least Kingoffail rhymes...

Posting a sarcastic "4 million sales, here we come!" on the Mario and Sonic wall wasn`t very clever
also. Anyways, no one is keeping track of "not very clever" posts. If they did starcraft and DmeisterJ would be even fiercer rivals.

What the hell?

That's a completely old and irrelevant comment. Who gives a damn anymore? Naznatips and several other people agreed with me, so what's your point anyways?

I try to make a light hearted comment and you bring up something completely random. How annoying. 

RolStoppable said:
Erik Aston said:
http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/pics/9836906aaa.gif

That's pretty clever. The toilet seat is resembling a "C" for casual.

Toilet seat?

Sorry, the official word from Ubisoft is:

"The arrival of the new UBISOFT CASUAL logo represents Ubisoft's commitment to casual gamers. Emblazened with a giant "C" for "casual," UBISOFT CASUAL will provide innovative interactive software for Nintendo's Wii and DS systems from the Petz, Imagine, Babiez and Portz linez of productz.

Ubisoft PR cheif forumdude1976 says of the launch "Nintendo knows who their audience is, but we're glad their audience doesn't know much about games! Have you seen the new Prince of Persia? Funded by Imagine: Figure Skater, nub!"

forumdude1976 continued "For a long time we've only made hardcore games, which are like the deep end of a pool. But now Nintendo has brought in this new audience of casual gamers and kids. We really need to drop the kids off at the pool."

epsilon72 said:
Would it look even better if you changed the 's' in 'Ubisoft' to a 'z'?

I'm with this guy. From now on all Ubisoft related "s" are replaced with "z".