By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got a idea for Ubisoft`s casual division Logo

WARNING:
OP was ignored. Troll reinforcements arrived. SDF is here, imminent thread derailment. Grab your flame shields and run to the nearest exit.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
trestres said:
kingofwale said:
11ht11 said:

So... I suppose it's okay to make-your-own logo? I suppose it's all fair game, no more "I will ban you for this, but when other people do it, it's okay"? ;)

Well, here's mine. For Nintendo.

Have you actually read what the purpose of this thread is, kingoftroll? No one is complaining here, it's a joke thread.

and what makes you think I wasn't joking? Geez, give a joke, take a joke, PEOPLE.

@Montanahatchet: Fixed.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
MontanaHatchet said:
Yes kingofwale, that's how it works.

The topic creator made a shot at Ubisoft, a company. They're used to praise and criticism. You made a shot at Nintendo fans in general, a group of people. That could be considered flaming. I wouldn't really know because your picture isn't showing for me.

Since when is a company not a group of people?

konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:

The topic creator made a shot at Ubisoft, a company. They're used to praise and criticism. You made a shot at Nintendo fans in general, a group of people. That could be considered flaming. I wouldn't really know because your picture isn't showing for me.

Well let's qualify that. One is a group of people, who buys games. One is a group of people, who made a bunch of crappy games, and tells the former group they know that is what games they buy.

I would say the former group has more right to mock the latter group, for insulting the former group's intelligence. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:

True. But they're not on the site (they've tried but we caught 'em!).

Around the Network

@Montana: LOL good thing that guy is gone.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

MontanaHatchet said:
konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:

so.... it's okay to bash people who aren't here? I don't know, that logic seems pretty biased. If Nintendo fans feel the need to "take shots" at others, then expect to take the same medicine (not cheap shots, just the same style),

That's all I'm saying. And I find it funny how everybody is laughing, until they feel insult. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Now Sony fans can't complain about the mods being Nintendo biased =O

I'm still thinking the reaction to Ubisoft is OTT.

MontanaHatchet said:
konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Hmmmz strange though I thought Mallet was peeking here sometimes but that could be someone else too, considering that the most don't know that their are headredacteurs of magazines are logged in on this site who should then know if there were ubisoft workers on this site;.

trestres said:
@Montana: LOL good thing that guy is gone.

Did all his posts get deleted? I don't seem them on that thread anymore. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs