By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got a idea for Ubisoft`s casual division Logo

konnichiwa said:
naznatips said:
konnichiwa said:
naznatips said:
konnichiwa said:
You also could use it as a Wii logo considering the most games on it are shit games.

*Sigh* Why do you do this to me? You've been such a good contributor on the site the last few weeks, and although you've been in debates you haven't done anything particularly bad. I'm guessing you meant "considering most Ubisoft games on it are shit games," but it would still be inappropriate. With all that in mind, I'm just giving you a warning this time. Please don't post flamebait like this in the future.

Are you saying the most Wii games are good?

Looking to the Wii games library I can only say their are maybe like 50 games that are worth your money when the others aren't? Or you disagree?

It's a completely subjective opinion, and stating it like that is clearly just trying to start a flame war.

This isn't a debate konnichiwa. I'm being nice on this one, so don't push me.

People refer now Ubisoft games =shitgames... RRR is on place 24 of the top 25 best games on the Wii (look to gamerankings) and you and I or atleast I hope there are like 300 games. If RRR is now Trash what are all the others who scored less? And I am not starting a flamewar it are the members itself who are saying this.

Please, go troll another thread. You got an issue with mods and you always push your luckwith them. Stop this for yourself, not for us.

Also, I think your arguments are pretty weak, you are just using crappy rhetoric. There is not 50 good games for the Wii. I don`t think there are 50 good games for any console ever released. By good, I mean that the average user would not find 50 games to buy, play and enjoy. For example: a great part of the 80+ games on gamerankings are sports games and I think they all suck. My point is that even if there are 300 good games on a console, the average user would enjoy 20 or 30 at most (the average guy may enjoy less than 5 games per generation). 

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
konnichiwa said:
naznatips said:
konnichiwa said:
naznatips said:
konnichiwa said:
You also could use it as a Wii logo considering the most games on it are shit games.

*Sigh* Why do you do this to me?  You've been such a good contributor on the site the last few weeks, and although you've been in debates you haven't done anything particularly bad.  I'm guessing you meant "considering most Ubisoft games on it are shit games," but it would still be inappropriate.  With all that in mind, I'm just giving you a warning this time. Please don't post flamebait like this in the future.  

Are you saying the most Wii games are good?

Looking to the Wii games library I can only say their are maybe like 50 games that are worth your money when the others aren't?  Or you disagree?

It's a completely subjective opinion, and stating it like that is clearly just trying to start a flame war.

This isn't a debate konnichiwa.  I'm being nice on this one, so don't push me. 

People refer now Ubisoft games =shitgames...  RRR is on place 24 of the top 25 best games on the Wii (look to gamerankings) and you and I or atleast I hope there are like 300 games.  If RRR is now Trash what are all the others who scored less? And I am not starting a flamewar it are the members itself who are saying this.

Do you notice a declination in the quality of their games.RRR was good, but then it's sequel was bad. Ubisoft went from somebody who tries, to somebody who makes games in 5 minutes. Copying nintendogs with a crappy PETZ game is quality? Not Really 

And then only Ubisoft? It has a better avarage score rating than companies like Activision? Two of his best games Call of Duty 3 and that marvel game were released in 2006 and were not that bad...Since then they only developped games who scored between  65-50% and their last entry pimp my ride was a failure and the games of them on PS3/X360 are also a lot better like COD4.

Same for Sega who brought Condemned and Virtua fighter to the PS3/360 when Wii got average games.

And then their is Rockstar who released GTA IV on the PS3/360 and what did Wii owners got?

One good game that was a port from PS2 and two other not so good ones Table Tennis and Manhunt 2

And I could go on.

11ht11 said:

So... I suppose it's okay to make-your-own logo? I suppose it's all fair game, no more "I will ban you for this, but when other people do it, it's okay"? ;)

Well, here's mine. For Nintendo.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
11ht11 said:

So... I suppose it's okay to make-your-own logo? I suppose it's all fair game, no more "I will ban you for this, but when other people do it, it's okay"? ;)

Well, here's mine. For Nintendo fans.

what ever kinoftroll, i was just joking, but everyone knows your the biggest sony fanboy on the site, so i knew you would do something like that

This is the one I made for another thread, and it was for Ubisoft's logo in genral:

Around the Network
11ht11 said:
kingofwale said:
11ht11 said:

what ever kinoftroll, i was just joking, but everyone knows your the biggest sony fanboy on the site, so i knew you would do something like that

So... when you do it it's "joking", when I do it, it's trolling?? hmmm, love the double standard, btw.

heck, at least i didn't waste my precious time making that logo. :P

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
11ht11 said:

Have you actually read what the purpose of this thread is, kingoftroll? No one is complaining here, it's a joke thread.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I get the feeling people are veering away from making harmless jokes on Ubisoft and just bashing Wii fans. If you're not interested in the thread, don't post. If I wanted to, I could rip Sony fans all day as well, but I have more respect for them than that and for at least some of its fans.

Let me boycott Ubisoft if I want, freee country. Boycott Ubisoft...whiners.....harrdy har har....

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Yes kingofwale, that's how it works.

The topic creator made a shot at Ubisoft, a company. They're used to praise and criticism. You made a shot at Nintendo fans in general, a group of people. That could be considered flaming. I wouldn't really know because your picture isn't showing for me.

kingofwale said:
11ht11 said:

So... when you do it it's "joking", when I do it, it's trolling?? hmmm, love the double standard, btw.

heck, at least i didn't waste my precious time making that logo. :P

at least i didn't waste my precious time trolling like you