By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got a idea for Ubisoft`s casual division Logo

.:Dark Prince:. said:

BTW that's my Ubizoft logo.

I may not be completely in with this riot and picture fiasco, but damn that's one hell of a good picture. I don't think you can get better than that. :P

Around the Network

and everyone said ps3 fanboys were the worst.

Imperial said:

All fanboys are bad, PS3 ones had the title of the worse since the PS3's poor initial showing.  Last gen the MS fanboys were the worse.  Now it seems the Wii FANBOYS have taken the title and it will be hard for either the MS or Sony fanboys to regain the title after the amount of crying that has gone one over ONE company not releasing good games on the Wii.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

MaximusOptimus said:
Imperial said:

All fanboys are bad, PS3 ones had the title of the worse since the PS3's poor initial showing. Last gen the MS fanboys were the worse. Now it seems the Wii FANBOYS have taken the title and it will be hard for either the MS or Sony fanboys to regain the title after the amount of crying that has gone one over ONE company not releasing good games on the Wii.

No, it's one company that actually supported Nintendo home systems before. Epic doesn't suppport the Wii, but they never supported the GC. Ubisoft gave the GC plenty of support. Epic never pleged Wii support either. Ubisoft did promise to make an effort on the Wii (through trying to reach Nintendo quality, and promising hundreds of people developing for the Wii).

That is what is upsetting people.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

ItsaMii said:
11ht11 said:

Nice dude. I was thinking about editing the whirpool in the logo itself and adding some floating crap, but this one is great.

@trestres and Konnichiwa

Could you two take it to another thread, please? I know Konnichiwa came here looking for trouble, but answering like that will not make it any easier.

This one is just great.

End of 2k9

PS3 - 28,000,000

XO - 34,000,000

GT:ProChaoS360

Around the Network
.:Dark Prince:. said:

BTW that's my Ubizoft logo.

Zent zis image to ze Ubizoft forumz.

I'm going to pozt zis around and zee who will make zhirtz with zeez.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Are you "Concerned" at Ubi forum??

Spread the word, or better yet, the pic!

Nice pic! They keep getting better.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies