By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Split decision: Baten Kaitos or Skies of Arcadia

I want to know which game (if you played both) you might consider better. I plan on buying either/or. Unless there's something better out there.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Skies of Arcadia Legends. Best RPG for the GC.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Skies.

-Skies of Arcadia is every GC/Wii owner's RPG homework

Skies is just greatness!

Former something....

Around the Network

Good luck finding Skies.

Skies - Much more traditional combat/story, but solid.
Baten Kaitos - Entirely different combat style and I would say more enjoyable story, but also different. Unique in a good way.

Both are worthwhile to pick up, but for ease to find, definately Baten Kaitos.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I haven't played both, but Skies of Arcadia was so much fun! Not as drama heavy as most RPG's. It's a must play, if you can find it.

Baten Kaitos is great as well

but get it after SoAL (save some money)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00007KUUD/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1212344492&sr=8-1

Skies of Arcadia Legends. Also don't play Baten Kaitos Origins before you play the original game. Its superior in every way and its hard to go back to Baten Kaitos after playing the far superior Baten Kaitos Origins.

Skies of Arcadia. I completely enjoyed that game. While Baten Kaitos had a lot of good elements to it I had to force myself to finish it. Still a good game but it just became annoying to me after a while.