By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Games per console

colonelstubbs said:
The OP pretty much destroyed all of the Ubisoft complaints with one post there.

Nice work

Are you being sarcastic, or are you just clueless?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
HappySqurriel said:

People are more annoyed with the quality of titles, and the statements Ubisoft has made about their development for the Wii ... The only title on the Wii of any real quality that Ubisoft published is No More Heroes which they had no part in the development of; and they recently said that their strategy for the Wii was (essentially) to dump shovelware onto the Wii to pay for their HD games.

Forgot Prince Of Persia did ya?

Weeks ago people were saying that Rayman Raving Rabbids is not bad and that they are pretty fun

Look to the comments of RRR:  http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=4149

People are loving it giving it a 8 and a 9.   It has 175 owners on this site...But now this happened with Ubisoft they are considered bad games?

It depends on what you define of as "of any real quality" ...

Rayman Raving Rabbids is a fun game, and very good for a launch title, but I wouldn't say that it was a great game; Red Steel was a very rough and unpolished game that (if you can get past its flaws) is enjoyable enough; and I haven't played Prince of Persia so I'm not going to comment on it.

colonelstubbs said:

Nice work

Not really. As someone else already posted here, we're not complaining over the quantity of games, but the quality (and the main purpose) of the games they are making.

And to the other people that say they enjoyed Rainbow Six Vegas or Assassin's Creed... We wonder why? :\

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Why do people always feel the need around here to open topics as a response to another one? First Ubisoft Boycott whiners as a response to Ubisoft Boycott and now this :=?

Anyway, to respond to this... its quality that counts, not quantity

@Konnichiwa, RRR was and still is in my opinion a very fun and also good game, but RRR2 was utterly bad and always will be bad IMO.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

SHMUPGurus said:
colonelstubbs said:

Nice work

Not really. As someone else already posted here, we're not complaining over the quantity of games, but the quality (and the main purpose) of the games they are making.

And to the other people that say they enjoyed Rainbow Six Vegas or Assassin's Creed... We wonder why? :

They were both good games...

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:

People are more annoyed with the quality of titles, and the statements Ubisoft has made about their development for the Wii ... The only title on the Wii of any real quality that Ubisoft published is No More Heroes which they had no part in the development of; and they recently said that their strategy for the Wii was (essentially) to dump shovelware onto the Wii to pay for their HD games.

Well that makes perfect sense, it sounds to me like a quote or something being blown wayyyyyy out of proportion.

I can see it now:

Ubisoft guy 1: Hey man we should make some money to create even more expensive and profitable games.

Ubisoft guy 2: Yeah, I know, the Wii makes us heaps of money we'll be able to fund larger projects thanks to the profitable Wii.

Nintendo Nerd email they surely got 24 hours later:

Fuck you assholes how dare you make games for anything but the Wii, stock value and revenue is nothing, you should just be supporting our selfish hunger, I'm boycotting your ass.

HappySqurriel said:
konnichiwa said:
HappySqurriel said:

Forgot Prince Of Persia did ya?

Weeks ago people were saying that Rayman Raving Rabbids is not bad and that they are pretty fun

Look to the comments of RRR:  http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=4149

People are loving it giving it a 8 and a 9.   It has 175 owners on this site...But now this happened with Ubisoft they are considered bad games?

It depends on what you define of as "of any real quality" ...

Rayman Raving Rabbids is a fun game, and very good for a launch title, but I wouldn't say that it was a great game; Red Steel was a very rough and unpolished game that (if you can get past its flaws) is enjoyable enough; and I haven't played Prince of Persia so I'm not going to comment on it.

You will not comment about it when you didn't hesitate to say:

The only title on the Wii of any real quality that Ubisoft published is No More Heroes which they had no part in the development of

?  Harsh isn't it?

NJ5 said:
colonelstubbs said:

Nice work

Your signature says it all.

ArtofAngels said:
NJ5 said:
colonelstubbs said:

Nice work

Your signature says it all.

What does my signature have to do with the validity of your argument?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Completely agree with AoA.