By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft Games per console

According to VGChartz here's the stats.

DS: 25 Games.

PSP: 18 Games.

Wii: 17 Games.

Xbox 360: 15 Games.

PS3: 12 Games.

42 Games and counting for Nintendo so far this generation, Ubisoft support Nintendo more-so than anyone other developer, it makes me very disappointed as a fellow Wii 'fanboy' (As in favourite console not raving idiot) that half of you would go and diss Ubisoft and Boycott them, incredibly selfish and immature, we should be embrassing Ubisoft, not Boycotting them.

Complaining about lack of hardcore Wii games? I bet that in every arguement (This goes to the people boycotting Ubisoft) you have against a PS360 fanboy about Wii's lack of hardcore games that you without a doubt in my mind bring up the games "Red Steel" and "No More Heroes" to help counter the lack of arguement.

Wake up. 

Around the Network

Okay, I need to boycott Ubisoft!

They're not supporting the 360 or PS3!!!!

This is really turning into something isn't it? I can't wait to see what BengaBenga has to say about this in "the week that was".

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

People are more annoyed with the quality of titles, and the statements Ubisoft has made about their development for the Wii ... The only title on the Wii of any real quality that Ubisoft published is No More Heroes which they had no part in the development of; and they recently said that their strategy for the Wii was (essentially) to dump shovelware onto the Wii to pay for their HD games.

Lots of Ubisoft threads this days;......

Around the Network

This thread is pointless, since no one is complaining about the quantity of titles.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Damn it, I've got work in 5 hours >_>

But this just keeps getting juicer :D

HappySqurriel said:

People are more annoyed with the quality of titles, and the statements Ubisoft has made about their development for the Wii ... The only title on the Wii of any real quality that Ubisoft published is No More Heroes which they had no part in the development of; and they recently said that their strategy for the Wii was (essentially) to dump shovelware onto the Wii to pay for their HD games.

Forgot Prince Of Persia did ya?

Weeks ago people were saying that Rayman Raving Rabbids is not bad and that they are pretty fun

Look to the comments of RRR:  http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=4149

People are loving it giving it a 8 and a 9.   It has 175 owners on this site...But now this happened with Ubisoft they are considered bad games?

Ubi games I have enjoyed this gen (though I only own 2 at the moment):

RSV, RSV 2, GRAW 2, Blazing Angels, BA 2, Lost, Assassins Creed, not bad for one company!

The OP pretty much destroyed all of the Ubisoft complaints with one post there.

Nice work

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot