By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Week-in-Review

starcraft said:

Starcraft was missed

This section will be getting a related thread shortly. Maybe.

How long do you think you'll go without getting banned this time?

Around the Network

here I am 360 fan :)

but not much to say it speaks by itself don't you think ;)

bbsin said:
starcraft said:

Starcraft was missed

This section will be getting a related thread shortly. Maybe.

How long do you think you'll go without getting banned this time?

Well its almost been a day.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
So is the 360 version of Bioshock getting DLC to upgrade to the PS3 version or what? I noticed you mentioned that in your post? Do you have a link or anything, cause I'd pay for any extra Bioshock content on my 360 copy so I wouldn't have to buy the PS3 version too.

http://www.n4g.com/News-150747.aspx

Its all speculation at this point, but these guys seem to think MS platforms will get any extra content the PS3 version will get. 

But for an extra cost!

Munkeh111 said:
starcraft said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
So is the 360 version of Bioshock getting DLC to upgrade to the PS3 version or what? I noticed you mentioned that in your post? Do you have a link or anything, cause I'd pay for any extra Bioshock content on my 360 copy so I wouldn't have to buy the PS3 version too.

http://www.n4g.com/News-150747.aspx

Its all speculation at this point, but these guys seem to think MS platforms will get any extra content the PS3 version will get.

But for an extra cost!

Probably yeah.

Around the Network

Thanks for the post, StarCraft. I'm going to wait on the NG2 demo in the U.S. before buying the game.

Quick questions for you: Since I'm buried and don't have a whole lot of time right now, what is the general consensus on the length of NG2? Also, has the game still been made to be very difficult or have they offered some lesser difficulty levels this time around?

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Munkeh111 said:
SlumsofOhio said:
Munkeh111 said:
There are like no 360 fans on this forum... or if there, they are all to busy complaining that Ubi is making casual low budget wii games.

Anyway, some of the stuff shown at Ubidays looked great, especially HAWX and End War.

Only about 2 more weeks before I join the 360 club

You'll enjoy it, trust me. I'm glad I have a 360. What games do you plan on getting?

Ace Combat 6, Mass Effect, gears of War, Lost Odyssey. That should keep me busy until Infinite Undiscovery in September

Good choices. If you have a fairly strong PC, I would recommend Mass Effect for the PC. The controls are a lot better, and all the failings in the 360 version are gone.

If not, the 360 version is still a great game.

You need to change your signature. PS3 now has five 90%+ games (Metal Gear Solid 4) :)

kn said:
Thanks for the post, StarCraft. I'm going to wait on the NG2 demo in the U.S. before buying the game.

Quick questions for you: Since I'm buried and don't have a whole lot of time right now, what is the general consensus on the length of NG2? Also, has the game still been made to be very difficult or have they offered some lesser difficulty levels this time around?

I think there are options for lesser difficulty (think being the operative word), but that the insane difficulty remains for the hardcore gamer.

I'm not sure about length, but I certainly haven't seen anything to indicate the game will be particularly short. 

@kn

There are 2 levels of difficulty to start with, and then 2 more are unlocked.

SleepWaking has got an early copy of the game and is playing through it at the moment. I recommend you ask him if you want to know more about the length of the game.