By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shadow of the colossus

I think this game is one of the best games on ps2. Truly imaginative design concept and the first time you saw a colossus was amazing. It also tempers witht the good/evil formula a lot. Is the main protaganist evil or good?

Around the Network

he is good guy he has no choice but to fight the colossus to save his girlfriend, yes that game is one of the bst games ever the music and the battles were epic

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

i would love to see a sequel of that game for PS3 with HD graphics .

2 points I would like to be improved :

- battle : many times u dont need ur horse to fight the colosseus and I think this is an error. Just remember the fight with the turtle Colosseus or the big snalke flying one : it was great and really better than the others colosseus.
Bow utility could also have been more important.

- story : wel, they should have tried a way to make the gamer understand at 100% that what he was doing was egoist and he was, by killing the colosseus, on the evil side.
I believe some players may fail to see this point and not really ask themself the question : Am I doing good things or bad things by killing thse neutral colosseus ???

Time to Work !

It would be great to see a HD PS3 sequel to this game, i really enjoyed playing it on the PS2 when it was released

Around the Network

To everyone asking for the sequel- it's only 7 weeks until E3! As far as I know it'll be released next year.

But yeah, it was a truly awesome game, one of the best games of last gen. The main character was good not evil.

I always felt bad for killing those Colossus. They weren't hurting anyone so I didn't really want to have to kill them all. And what use were they dead (besides y'know the w***)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

this is my favorite ps2 game!

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Where's OkeyDokey?

Can't wait for the next Team ICO game. THey already teased us, it's time for some real stuff. E3 is the perfect time.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)