By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What ds rpg will be #1?

darthdevidem01 said:
@LordOfTheKnight

but come on after the PS3 trailer of FF7 the fans want a HUGE grfx leap....I hope to God it doesn't go to PSP....I don't like the PSP

If I'm not mistake FFV Remake is coming out this summer in Japan....or is it DQ V??

I REALLY want the FF6 remake to go on wii as I want a truly EPIC RPG there....& thats what FF6 was.....it deserves a Wii Remake!!
Yeah , but you know if they do make a remake they will make an FFVII one for the ps3 , because FFVII is more popular the FFVI. Too bad though. Maybe if they have some time left by the end of this gen they will make a wii remake.

Around the Network

@sc94597

oh yeah FF7 is much more popular than FF6....but FF13 isn't even out so its just the start of this gen for S-E right now..

FF6 sold 3.8 million in a day when FF wasn't popular in EU....n it had a limited release in NA

It is definetely popular...but then again ALL the PS FF's have sold more than it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Pokemon Platinum.... no wait

I'm guessing DQIX also, Don't know if it'll be release this year in the states ..:(

@pichu_pichu

remember S-E's new Worldwide release strategy

darthdevidem01 said:
@LordOfTheKnight

but come on after the PS3 trailer of FF7 the fans want a HUGE grfx leap....I hope to God it doesn't go to PSP....I don't like the PSP

SE said that it was just a demo. Remaking the game for the PS3 would cost too much. The PSP or Wii would be the best bet for enhanced remakes of the PS1 games.

If I'm not mistake FFV Remake is coming out this summer in Japan....or is it DQ V??

FFV and FFVI have not been announced as remakes yet. It's the Dragon Quest games.

I REALLY want the FF6 remake to go on wii as I want a truly EPIC RPG there....& thats what FF6 was.....it deserves a Wii Remake!!

That remains to be seen.

Then again, if that came with a Chrono Trigger remake...

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@pichu_pichu

remember S-E's new Worldwide release strategy

never heard about it, what is it?

@Lord Of The Knight

Chrono Trigger remake!!!!

I was trying not to even think about it cus I know S-E won't do it!!

Thanks for reminding me...lol
______

About a possible FF7 remake...I think if FF13 sells very well they'll do it for PS3...if not for PSP (which I am dreading)

@Pichu_Pichu

yeah apparently thats their new "strategy"

Quality wise, I think Tales of Innocence is the best out of that bunch of great RPG's released or announced for the DS. It's a shame that it'll probably never come to europe.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

The World Ends With You by far. No RPG on DS will ever reach its awesomeness and hardcoreness. I don´t count remakes though, it´s unfair to compare a new game with already well-known and played games that belong to the past.

Do any of these have a chance as RPG of the Year?