By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New MK Wii contest

bdbdbd said:
allaboutthegames885 said:
Uhhhh, when do you suppose the leaderboards will be ready?

Well, when you check the rankings, it says that come back tomorrow. When the competition ends, i'd say that the winning time is around 8-9 seconds.

Are you kidding me? It takes half that time to knock off the first one! I'd say that at the absolute worst, your time will be 5th on your Regional Leaderboard, and 9th on the Worldwide Leaderboard... Which would knock me out of contention for the Worldwide Top 10, but I'm not getting any accolades for my performance anyway... :(

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

Around the Network

@ bdbdbd: Something doesn't add up about your claim. It actually takes 6 seconds to knock off the first Spiny Topspin... Even if you're lucky enough to knock off the second one as quickly as possible you still only have 5-7 seconds to live up to your claim... If you can give me a screenshot of your best time, then maybe I'd believe you... Until then, it is BS until proven otherwise...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

allaboutthegames885 said:
@ bdbdbd: Something doesn't add up about your claim. It actually takes 6 seconds to knock off the first Spiny Topspin... Even if you're lucky enough to knock off the second one as quickly as possible you still only have 5-7 seconds to live up to your claim... If you can give me a screenshot of your best time, then maybe I'd believe you... Until then, it is BS until proven otherwise...

No it doesn't, it took 3,4 sec to drop the first one (and it may be possible to get it under 3). My problem is mostly the two last guys, and they can be dropped in 3 secs too, if lucky. If i can get under 20 seconds, the top guys, who play the competition non-stop until it ends, propably can cut my time to half. I PM my Wii code to you, and add yours, so after adding, i send MKWii friend request to you.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Maybe a little bumb, since i'm interested...
What kind of times do you people have? I'm having trouble reaching 17 seconds. Currently at 17,450.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Darn I still haven't tried it.

I imagine whoever gets the best time on VGC will be at least 2-3 seconds off of the leaderboard (which usually has less than 1second between the top 10)

Around the Network

I have managed 43 seconds so far, I heard of times around 14 seconds maybe youtube has the answer?

Wii - 3348 5602 9364 2110

Mario Kart - 0474 1321 9262

I got a 17.2XX seconds.

I find the fastest way to do it is to go towards the item box coming toward you (on the left), and the first topman will go past you.

brake and turn on the spot and use a single boost to knock it off... It's about 3.5 seconds to do all that.

Turn sideways from the centre (so you can't quite see the 2nd topman) and reverse until it goes past you, then mushroom into it once.

Then time the third boost so you go through a new item box and hit one of the last two topmans to the edge.... and you then have 2 boosts to finish off the last one.

@Komodo... have you changed your Mii on MKWii? there used to be an alien-like Mii but it is no longer there.

hey Komodo, I just realised you are already a wii-friend of mine! :)

wii number: 8166 7045 0170 7783 (don't forget to inform me if you add me)