By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - best PSP games

i'm thinking of buying the God of War PSP, and i was wondering what games are good, or worthwhile, for the PSP.

I like Action, Adventure, Racing, Platformer, Strategy, fighting, RPGs, and shooters.

So pretty much everything except Sports (i have a console for that) and simulation (it lost its appeal to me after the SIMs 2).

Thanks for the advice! 

Around the Network

bump

Jeanne d'Arc and Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles, both good games

thanks. i'll consider buying them considering i have some money to burn

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is the greatest game on the PSP, and probably the greatest handheld game of this generation until now...

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

that was another one of my top choices. How much does the average PSP game cost nowadays?

you should buy god of war

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I second Jeanne D'Arc.

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles is good, but if it wasn't for the inclusion of Symphony of the Night it would probably just be mediocre.

Check out Patapon and LocoRoco too. Both are very unique and defining PSP titles.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
I second Jeanne D'Arc.

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles is good, but if it wasn't for the inclusion of Symphony of the Night it would probably just be mediocre.

Check out Patapon and LocoRoco too. Both are very unique and defining PSP titles.

i didnt know it includes SOTN then he should also consider that

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Ajax said:
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is the greatest game on the PSP, and probably the greatest handheld game of this generation until now...

Imo opinion not the greatest handheld game this generation, but I agree it's the best psp game.