By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I killed my ds :(

I love #2...............when my DS screws up, or I give it to my cousin, I'm going to get that one.

Around the Network

Ditto #2.

Cool colors like blue tend to match with other colors better than warm colors like red. 

#1.. I love red :P

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I like the second one but I think you should wait until E3 who know maybe nintendo announce a new ds model.

Words Of Wisdom said:

Ditto #2.

Cool colors like blue tend to match with other colors better than warm colors like red.

So you're a Winter?

Around the Network

The Blue one looks better and cooler... But if they reversed it on the red/black one to black on top and red on bottom, I would pick that one because it would look totally badass.

I like more the blue one, I still have a DS Phat and I love it.

I like the blue one. I wish it was out before I got my white DS Lite. I miss my DS phat though. I preferred it to the Lite.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Wow. My condolences. They should really make replaceable faceplaces for the DS. 

You guys, don't give me sympathy yet until I'm sure I can't fix it. I might use it as a backup , or give it to my little brother. I'm actually happy it broke. this pushed me to get a ds lite.