By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Two more secret games for 360 - one to use rumored x-mote

What do you guys think these are?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=189998

Halo Wars and Alan wake - Halo Wars using the x-mote would be interesting. 

Around the Network

To make a good RTS on a console you would almost need a pointing device. Ever tried to play Starcraft or C&C on N64?

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The_vagabond7 said:
To make a good RTS on a console you would almost need a pointing device. Ever tried to play Starcraft or C&C on N64?

I love how you chose to pick those 2 titles as opposed to the ones that came out just a year ago like C&C 3 which was well reviewed and pretty damn easy to play on a console.  

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Whoa, slow down buddy, I didn't even know C&C3 came to consoles.

I stand by my original statement though, to get true micro skills with an RTS you need a keyboard and mouse combo. Having a pointer would help, but you'd still lack the necessary number of buttons to be truly nimble, and not just "able".

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I dunno, i think MS have said that those 2 games are coming out in 09, so maybe it is something we havn't heard of at all.

The devs of Alan Wake have never really given a date for their game but they only say it will be out when it's done. So I dunno... hopefully!

Around the Network

My bet will be:
'Lips' = something to do with voice activation and xbox live vision camera
'Ninja Blade' = something to do with motion controls

it would be good if halo wars would be playable with the new remote

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

The_vagabond7 said:
Whoa, slow down buddy, I didn't even know C&C3 came to consoles.

I stand by my original statement though, to get true micro skills with an RTS you need a keyboard and mouse combo. Having a pointer would help, but you'd still lack the necessary number of buttons to be truly nimble, and not just "able".

Then why are you trying to bash console RTS games, without playing any of the recent examples? LOTR: BFME2 for 360 was near-perfect for the 360, and C&C3 wasn't far behind. EA has done wonders for Console RTS'es..And yet you haven't even seen them!

As I said months ago, when the Xmote was rumored and bashed alot: MS could easily use a hybrid WiiMote/Mouse interface for the 360, and be completely legitimate about it's usage if Halo Wars, or other major RTS games used it...Very excited if MS does use it for HW.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

so the x-mote could be used for an ultra-realistic trauma center? I hate blood.

I think the banjo game using the x-mote would also be cool. Did anyone consider that? A kid friendly game? Viva pinata? Those games using the x-mote would seriously trespass on nintendo's territory.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

^they would be good with that,i think halo wars would fit in the best

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"