By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you think Crysis will be announced for PS3 @ 2008 E3

we have heard lots of rumors and cryteck even confirmed that the PS3 can run the game on close to high settings.Do you think it will be announced for PS3 at this years E3?

Cryteck announced ,after the piracy deal with crysis on PC , that they will not be an excluisve PC devloper anymore. There are also rumors that they are working with sony to get the engine up and running on PS3.

what are chances of a PS3 port?

how do you feel about crysis on PS3 running in high settings?are you gonna buy it(this question is for PS3 owners)?or do you think it's an old title now?

Around the Network

No, chances are 20%,and the highest crysis could run is low-medium settings at 720p> 30fps.

Yes, PS3 port coming this year, at least the rumor that came around earlier this year promised.

sc94597 said:
No, chances are 20%,and the highest crysis could run is low-medium settings at 720p> 30fps.

and it will be a great game to play , right?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:
sc94597 said:

and it will be a great game to play , right?

Crysis is better than most console fpses. It has great stealth gameplay, and the open world sanbox feel that farcry has. I would give it an 80 on pc, but compared to the fpses on consoles it would be a 90.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:

the crysis developer confirmed that it can run close to high settings,,I will post the article in a sec

Edit:I can not find the article ,,so I might be wrong about near high setting for crysis,,,all i find is the cryengine 2(for farcry) will  run at high settings on consoles.

Yes, it will. I see the PS3 verison being released around November, with the 360 version out sometime next year.

this was the last rumor I think:

http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/crysis/preview/crysis/a-20080116164640708073/g-20070209104752229059

do you know any article that's newer than this?

im thinking the next games they will make will be multi plat,but crysis will remain exclusive

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Did they announce Crysis for PS3 exclusively?
If not, how will the 360 compare to the PS3 version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!