By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What's happening to the site?

It's been going up and down a lot lately, and has been down for most of the last couple of hours. This only usually happens when sales data is uploaded and the site can't handle the amount of people.

Around the Network

i'm in but it says that i am offline. i havent been able to get in for an 1hour. This has been happening alot lately.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

I know seriously its happening EVERY day...

thats why the user level has dropped to only 230 right now

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I don't know but it's kind of annoying, maybe ioi is updating the site? Let's hope it's a temporal thing.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

4 times in the past 2 days I have been unable to get in for over an hour.

Around the Network

Don't know and it doesn't say above each members name that they are "online" either?!?

soriku is the only member online. lol

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It's probably server problems... At least I hope so...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

the problems are anoying, ive only been able to sign in once in the last 3 hours, now it says im offline.

I noticed that too... I wasn't able to come on sometimes in the past few days. =/