By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "MGS4 has two cutscenes nearing the 90 minute mark" - EDGE

darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

I think history should be ok....english I have almost given up on
_______

so you don't have FF7 CC on PSP yet? It comes on 20 June.....but I'm importing it from USA...much cheaper

I was talking about FF VII original, but I'm not sure where to get it from apart from eBay

I'm waiting for my birthday for CC, which is two days before release, so I can get the nice pre-order edition

Around the Network

@munkeh111

cool....FF7 original...won't you get a headache while playing it?

I always do when I play GT 1 just for fun.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

cool....FF7 original...won't you get a headache while playing it?

I always do when I play GT 1 just for fun.

The TV I got my PS3 connected to was bought in 1997, so it won't look that much worse that the PS2 games

@munkeh111

cool...

FF12 looks AWFUL on an HD TV..

darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

cool...

FF12 looks AWFUL on an HD TV..

I tried FF X on an HDTV recently, and it looked a bit blury with the upscaling and smoothing, though overall it did look a lot bettter, though I didn't get a chance to watch one the FMVs on it

Around the Network

From Edge:

-- 90 minute cutscenes
-- Not a game for MGS outsiders

It sounds, at least to me, that people who didn't like MGS before won't like MGS4 any better, but people who liked MGS1-3 will love it. Sounds good: if you're an MGS fan already, I think you can read Edge's 8 as a 10, for you.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

@bodhesatva

IGN just about told had it right on the ball.

Besides EVA looks like a witch so -0.1....

hence it can't be a 10

5-10 years ago i would be fine with very long cut scenes i had the time, but now i barely get 2 hours of gameplay per day i dont want to spend it on cut scene, i guess i will play this game in the holidays when i have the time for it

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

HOLY CRAP.

That's great. :D

MGS4!