By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

Geez, the referee is really favoring Germany. I don't know if it's on purpose or not, but it's certainly happening... This time it was not in the area, but clearly a free kick should have been awarded to Austria.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

WTF is happening lol

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

this is madness :s rofl both coaches gone

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

managers getting booted out, crazy stuff

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

WTF, it's like everyday it's getting more crazy. Yesterday the Turks and there crazy keeper, now both coaches gone. What a tournament!

Around the Network

What were the coaches doing? I noticed the Austrian coach was pretty excited a few minutes ago (who wouldn't after seeing their team robbed two or three times by the referee), but other than that I must have missed something. Did anyone see it?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

THIS MATCH DELIVERS ON DRAMA!

Also, I greatly enjoyed how the two coaches made a pact. Would be fun seeing the Austrian and German team comming up the field holding hands, standing un unison. Heart shaped.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Meh. now its over

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

gooooooaaaaaallllllll ballack great freekick

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

pure class, man, he is good

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.