By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

brute said:
RolStoppable said:
Chrizum said:
You're both wrong.

Italy and France both have 1 point and the exact same goal difference (4-1). So they, like Czech Republic and Turkey, cannot tie, in case of a tie they will go to a penalty shoot-out. Romania has to win in order to go to the next round. The Netherlands are winner of Poule C regardless.

Anyway, the final will be Portugal - Netherlands, and the Netherlands will win. You heard it here first!

No, we are right and you are drunk. Additionally, okr already said that the final will be Portugal - Netherlands and that the Netherlands will win.

i think spain will be in the finals,there a very good team

Spain to win from the Netherlands?

*chuckle*

Around the Network
brute said:
RolStoppable said:
Chrizum said:
You're both wrong.

Italy and France both have 1 point and the exact same goal difference (4-1). So they, like Czech Republic and Turkey, cannot tie, in case of a tie they will go to a penalty shoot-out. Romania has to win in order to go to the next round. The Netherlands are winner of Poule C regardless.

Anyway, the final will be Portugal - Netherlands, and the Netherlands will win. You heard it here first!

No, we are right and you are drunk. Additionally, okr already said that the final will be Portugal - Netherlands and that the Netherlands will win.

i think spain will be in the finals,there a very good team

You really think spain will go that far? spain have lots of great individual talent, but are way overated. with players like torres, casillas, ramos, villa, joaquin, fabregas, xabi, xavi, puyol, capdevilla, and more, but always fail to make it past the quarter finals. lets see what they can do vs sweden.

Holland! Woohooooo!! Wij zijn de beste stelletje teringlijers!! Vivaaa Hollandiaaaa!!

''Hadouken!''

We gave football-lessons, do you understand that? Were are f*cking ON, it's OOOOONNNNNN!

''Hadouken!''

did anyone else realize how yellow van bastens teeth are?

Around the Network

^ No, how yellow where they? almost orange:p

Today is the real test for Spain. Russia has just started as a team (I heard that Hiddink didn't even mean to qualify, but merely to get his men some match-experience) but Sweden is already quite established.

Spain-Sweden should be a fun match. Both can qualify if they win.

Ow yeah predictions:

Spain - Sweden: 2 - 2
Greece - Russia: 1 - 2.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Yeaahhhhh!!!!

Sorry for the late reaction, but my internet connection was gone all day. What a match yesterday! I haven't seen matches like that too often. I have to say that the French were quite good. I think they can beat Italy.

But man! 4-1! Amazing.

Spain - Sweden 2-4
Greece - Russia 3-5

we are gonna see alot of goals tonight

:)

''Hadouken!''