By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

Sorry Rol this is soccer not MK so I think Austria will loose to but I hope they don´t I like the underdog teams to win except when Italy is playing.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
koffieboon said:
RolStoppable said:
What's up with that nonsense? Are people seriously predicting that Austria will lose today? That's sick and wrong.

Some would call them realistic...

Are you one of these "some"?

I do find it to be the most likely outcome, but in the end it is football and everything is possible.

RolStoppable said:
Well, at least Neos shows some sort of optimism for the Austrian team today. I hope you others will all burn in hell.

Thanks for this friendly message, you do know it is only a game right?

Esmoreit said:
koffieboon said:
Rol, I think changing your nationality is way more newsworthy than getting an avatar (technically speaking I didn't have an avatar, so it is debatable whether I changed my avatar like you stated).

Reminds me, I havent seen benga in this thread for some pages now. Perhaps not a big football fan outside of the Dutch games??

I'll make predictions tomorow, gotta hit the sac.

On the contrary, but I have been very busy last days. I have seen most of the matches though. But you're right, I should keep in touch here.

So there it goes:

My favorites to win so far are:

Holland (of course)
Portugal (I hate them, but both matches were impressive)
Germany (very calm and in control)
Maybe Spain (Superb attacks)

I feel very sorry for Swiss, I hoped they would win. The match was more like a slapstick though.

First round predictions:

Group A: Portugal and Chech
Group B: Germany and Poland (sorry Rol, but hey, you're Dutch now!)
Group C: Holland and Italy (I think Italy can recover and beat both Romania and France)
Group D: Spain and Russia (Sweden or Russia is going to be tight)

That's it for now, I'll be back soon.

Croatia - Germany 1-2
Austria - Poland - 0 - 1

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Chrizum said:
Croatia - Germany 1-2
Austria - Poland - 0 - 1

You are drunk and can't be taken serious.

God, I hope Austria will win today, then I am going to make an epic thread.

There's no way Austria will win, I just reported your post. I will not stand your freakin' trolling in this otherwise great thread and I hope you will get permabanned!

COME ON CROATIA!!! Hammer the Germans, then beat the Poles and win th the tournament.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

I just dont want croatia to get through after their gloating dick of a manager talking to the press after they knocked us out :'(.

And i like the underdogs to win but Im probly rooting for Poland as there are 1 million polish in England and it would be nice to see them all go crazy if they got through.

RolStoppable said:
koffieboon said:
RolStoppable said:
Well, at least Neos shows some sort of optimism for the Austrian team today. I hope you others will all burn in hell.

Thanks for this friendly message, you do know it is only a game right?

There are only three things in life you have to be dead serious about: videogames, football and videogames.

I thought the three things you have to be dead serious about was: Videogames, football and epic threads. Was I wrong Rol?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

RolStoppable said:

You are evel!