By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

Yay! Go Netherlands! Initially, they weren't in my top 3 (they were 4th :P)but after playing football like that, they might be my favourite.

Also, serves Italy right. Finally a referee who actually gives freekics for when they dive.

Netherlands could be one of the favourites to win now (albeit having a tremendously though way to the final). I think they'll lose in the semi final though (to Italy or France), leaving Germany the winner.

What do you guys think? Is this a sign of things to come, or is Netherlands just a fad?

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

SleepWalking: Johan Cruiff? Of na vanavond: Gio!

For the Uefa it was outside Bengabenga but probably we will read more about it tomorow =p.

^^ now that the image is working konnichiwaaaaa, I reckon that the player would have to be out of play i.e on the floor for a good reason and not able to interfere with play, it would be too hard to fake.

Is Vaio eating crow yet ;)??

Anyway I'm going back celebrating. See you all tomorow!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

The dirty cheating Dutch! Bastards!

That referee was blatantly biased towards the Dutch.

Goddamn dutch

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
The dirty cheating Dutch! Bastards!

That referee was blatantly biased towards the Dutch.

Goddamn dutch

exactly! once in a lifetime we are allowed to finally have the referee on our side!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Esmoreit said:
Is Vaio eating crow yet ;)??

Anyway I'm going back celebrating. See you all tomorow!

Of course I am :)

The dutch emerged as the better team, the judge is another mutter but the dutch played well and we got to see the best game so far on top of that I am thrilled to see the best player in the world again.

Marco van Basten. :)

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Well, that was quite an enjoyable experience tonight. Still a long way to go, but the start is promising.

koffieboon said:
Well, that was quite an enjoyable experience tonight. Still a long way to go, but the start is promising.

get yourself an avatar!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!