By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

RolStoppable said:
I just took another look at the schedule and I noticed that France is actually supposed to win 1-0, not Romania.

But the more important thing is that the Netherlands shall win their match. Go Oranjes!

I will kill you were you stand if you think Orange again and Hex Gli Azzuri (Italy). Italia Italia forza Italia

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

^Nah not really, The romanians are playing for one point while the French try to find a opening but can't with those TWO defensive lines of the Romanians;...Ugh...X_X Looks like Italy..

Sad that Henry and Viera are injured =/...

RolStoppable said:
konnichiwaa said:
^Nah not really, The romanians are playing for one point while try the French try to find a opening but can't with those TWO defensive lines of the Romanians;...Ugh...X_X Looks like Italy..

France wasn't really going for a goal in the first half either. The overall tempo of the game is quite low, if France wants to win this match they should be willing to run more.

That is also what Romania wants...They played their qualifying matches also like that also the reason why they won at the Netherlands...

konnichiwaa said:
^Nah not really, The romanians are playing for one point while the French try to find a opening but can't with those TWO defensive lines of the Romanians;...Ugh...X_X Looks like Italy..

Looks more like Croatia.

I'm still waiting on the "falling disease" from the Romanians too, although they'll probably only show that once they're in front.

Around the Network

The second half started much better!

Hmm Gomez is quite a cute guy ^^''.

We're in overtime. A draw would be very good for Holland and Italy!

Ugh Romania X_X... I wonder how the next matches will be Italy,Holland VS Romania...

Awful match to watch.

Romania is a bore to watch, and Domenech was an idiot to not play more attacking players as substitutes. Why the hell would he want to keep 4 defensive players + 2 controlling midfielders when Romania won't even come past the midfield line ...