By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

^ Picture bro!

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Germany will win over Poland today! Thanks to a bet, i will have to colour the german flag in my hair if Germany wins with more than 2 goals difference.

DAMN!

... with "MORE than 2 goals".

you're safe with the bet.

^ Damned why did ya have to tell it him..

konnichiwaa said:
^ Damned why did ya have to tell it him..

Because you have to protect people against their own stupidity? >_>  

The Poles dominated for a good half hour overall but couldnt finish, I feel bad for them, living in south London there were many red and white flags being waved and they deserved maybe not a win but atleast one goal out of their many chances in the second half.

Around the Network

Woehoe have not yet had one prediction concerning the winner be faulty.

Still, as has been said no matches have yet been played where there was true fire in the match.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Next up could be a match to remember, Holland Italy, my money is on Holland... literaly :S

Thatmax said:
Next up could be a match to remember, Holland Italy, my money is on Holland... literaly :S

you go boy! good choice

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Next up is Romania - France >_>

And how do you literally place your money on Holland? Unless your money is bigger than the country itself, which would put it into the shades, and I haven't seen any news reports about the Netherlands being in an eclipse.

Thatmax said:
The Poles dominated for a good half hour overall but couldnt finish, I feel bad for them, living in south London there were many red and white flags being waved and they deserved maybe not a win but atleast one goal out of their many chances in the second half.

LOL! You rooted for the Polish just because England didn't qualify, that's why u got the impression that they dominated in the 2nd half. They didn't. Germany dominated the whole game and stomped Poland. Most of the Polish scoring chances were garbage, thus they didn't score.