By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Official UEFA Euro 2008 Thread

konnichiwaa said:
Ugh....I hate Turkisch people;....I had to sleep at the Police office because I was not nice for them yesterday;.....Two boring matchers today cuz their will be no fights over here :(;

But tomorow will be nice :).

You were arrested? Did you have a fight with Turkish fans?

Around the Network

Germany are struggling a bit against the Poles! Jens (the ex arsenal hero) is having to work hard!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Impressive German play, as expected. The Polish are optimistic but lack the skills.

Btw, very nice arena for a village like Klagenfurt.

RolStoppable said:
koffieboon said:
RolStoppable said:

Yeah, I was watching ZDF. Good luck to you as well, I hope your team qualifies for the quarter finals. You and Romania.

Well, it won't be easy. But we haven't gone out at the group stages for ages, so at least history is in our favour.

Indeed. You either qualify for the K.O. round or you don't qualify for the tournament at all.

Well, not qualifying only happened once in the last 20 years, so that's a very rare occurence.

I feel bad to be Polish watching this "game" lol but at least Kubica won his race today and is leading overall. :):):)

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Slimebeast said:
Impressive German play, as expected. The Polish are optimistic but lack the skills.

Btw, very nice arena for a village like Klagenfurt.

What do you have against Austria? We aren't Sony, you know.

Nothing! About Klagenfurt, sorry for calling it a village. But it is a small town, yes?

2-0, great finish by Podolski.

koffieboon said:
2-0, great finish by Podolski.

A Polish guy scoring on the Polish team :):) sort of a win win for me, i dunno who to cheer for lol.

Mil. Sellers:

Wii:      25 titles       101.4 mil total    avg 4 mil per title

PS3:     14 titles      28.6 mil total    avg ~2 mil per title

360:     41 titles      89.8 mil total   avg  >2 mil per title

okr said:
konnichiwaa said:
Ugh....I hate Turkisch people;....I had to sleep at the Police office because I was not nice for them yesterday;.....Two boring matchers today cuz their will be no fights over here :(;

But tomorow will be nice :).

You were arrested? Did you have a fight with Turkish fans?

I was invited at a family to watch the match at a Portuguese friend, after the match we had a lot of Coral and Sagres beer.  What later some Turkish fans came to our neighbourhood to work of their frustration...And then some Greek and Armenians came to have a fight with the Turkish.....And oh well I was just their in the middle of the fights being drunk and saying some mean things about the Turkish (couldn't resist cuz they were the ones trying to start a fight)...

But I am not really arrested the Police just let me sleep with some friends in some kind of jail and said if they see me again at that place when Portugal plays again that they will arrest me for sure;..Just got some warning;.

<3   I love soccer,  it is not a game but a war between nations..

It's not soccer, it's football.

Soccer is what Americans try to play.