By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu 2007-05-28/ 2007-06-23

Final Fantasy Tactics is out of top 10. Hmm... this 300k isn't so obvious right now. I hope it will keep around 10k for few more weeks.

Around the Network

The shipment for Zelda DS are the right ones in my opinion. Zelda doesn´t sell that well this days in Japan.They´ll probably increase supply depending on demand.

narj said:
nekison said:
First shipments of Zelda for DS will be more than 300k ?
I think it should be more

they should be 500k at least

Why? Zelda TP didn't sell that well in Japan, neither did Zedla WW.

@Thread

Other than that I am starting to wonder if New Super Mario Bros will beat the origional, I mean it seams like it still is selling very well in Japan. If it does that, do you think it is possible for us to see a new 2D Mario on a home consol?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

I can't wait to get that Guilty Gear here, it justifies having a Wii in the US on its own since the PS2 version isn't coming here...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

It bothers me a bit to see a game like RE4 debut in the top 10 like that. Not because its a bad game, but because this is its 4th iteration. I just don't believe they should be making that kinda money off of such a effortless port. If you check gametrailers comparison videos RE4 has the EXACT graphics as GC version and even includes GC controls. People talk alot about ports but to ME RE4 is the very DEFINITION of a port with tacked on waggle. Blows my mind to see people here saying it should have been higher. We need less stuff like that IMO, much less. Not more.

They literally took the same game, same graphics everything, slapped on the PS2 additions and tossed on some waggle. Even left in the GC controls (which I have no problem with) and tossed it out the door. When capcom announced this remake, they said they were aiming to sell 350k to 400k copies of it worldwide. And it looks like they are going to hit that, ridiculous. I think this kind of thing is more of a threat to gaming that even high console prices. But I suppose if this is the ONLY time they put out such a horrid port job I wont have a problem with them. But if they see the success of this and start doing more, Capcom can kiss my ass man. 

Around the Network

@ Xyrax:
Stop watching Gaametrailers and PLAY the game.
Oh, and it looks like you don't really know Capcom. Reading you makes people think that's the first time they are doing this...
When you ask those who bought the Wii version, they are all happy about that "wiiport". And all you need from a game, is to satisfy you. Looks like RE 4 Wii is doing a great job...

Now Loading... Please Wait!