By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTAIV still on top metacritic

brute said:
emm OoT has a 99 average thats higher then GTA4

Gmaeranking then

Around the Network
Shameless said:
OOT is a lot less relevant now it's 10 years old. It's time for us to move on in the same way we've moved on from Elvis and the Beatles.

Especially since its been repeated with Majora's mask, Windwaker and Twilight...

Its not like...lets say...Ikaruga... which to this day plays like no other SMUP ever made.

Rock_on_2008 said:
I agree GTA IV for PS3 is the best game of all time. Closely followed by the GTA IV for 360. Third 10 year old ,OoT on Gamecube

OOT was on the N64. Just letting you know. Also I've said it before and will say it again. Numbers based on someone else's opinion don't matter to me in the least bit. I could care less who's on top of this "opinion poll". I like GoldenEye the best. It's not either of the two that everyone fights over. Let your favorite game be your favorite game and not what someone else tells you it should be. Also don't act superior when Zelda's on top because you are a Nintendo fan or when GTA's on top because you're a Sony fan. That makes you "seem" like a jerk either way. Notice that I put seem in quotes.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

^It came out on the gamecube too and it was in 480p rez...which made it...umm...better.

After your poor Wii Fit sales thread and your Gears of War 2 will bomb thread here is mister Obieslut's Gta is the best game ever and should be top on metacritic thread. Seriously, I sense a strong aura of trolling in your threads. You're entitled to your opinions and I respect that but at least back them before making such a thread. Now, you're just making outrageous claims and asking us what do we think.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network
obieslut said:
brute said:

Gmaeranking then

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp?rankings=y

It wouldn't hurt you to do some research before starting a thread. 

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Godot said:
obieslut said:
brute said:

Gmaeranking then

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp?rankings=y

It wouldn't hurt you to do some research before starting a thread.

Nana you are barking up the wrong tree. I clearly stated in my opening post that when all the games had the same amount of reviews GTAIV was on top. i was just pointing this site out to them thats all, i can read i do know that OoT is higher now because of the fewer reviews it has gotten

obieslut said:

GTA IV is still number 1 in my opinion with the ps3 version leading the way and why is that you ask.

When all 3 games had the same number of reviews

GTAIV PS3......GTAIV X360.......OoT

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK

^Discuss.

GTA 4 wasn't a very good game. I think it's fairly widely perceived as completely over rated by reviewers. When I played through it, I thought it was a quite a bit of fun at first and ended up very disappointed with how redundant the game got and how poor the shooting/cover mechanic was.

Another big disappointment for me was how sparse and dead the city felt.  There were buildings everywhere, but they were basically just cardboard as you could only enter a very few of them, and those buildings were often pretty far apart.  It was pretty clear only a few minutes into the game that you were driving through a wasteland filled with buildings and the same four or five models of cars at any given time. 

All of us here are talking about these two games, and we've all played through them, right? That's fair to say, since we're comparing them and talking about how their ratings related. No question, in my mind, OoT is one of the best games ever. GTA 4 isn't the best game this year. Or the second best.

Faxanadu should be on top. I mean it had it all, like wingboots (you could FLY!!!!) and discovery and adventure and even some excitement. I mean it doesnt get better.

Also, the guy posting on here under the name of that game is hot as hell and a genius.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I think who cares, they are all great games and that is what matters