By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - REMINDER: Eurogamer also Gave MGS3 a 8/10

Super Mario Galaxy 10/10 

Halo 3 9.5/10

Brothers in arms 9.5/10

Burnourt 3 9/10

Forza 9/10

Ninja Gaided 9/10

Basicly eurogamer is stating that all the above games are superior to MGS4 , i'd say they where biased. 

Around the Network

@brute

In his review

HE DOESN'T EVEN MENTION MGO starter pack!

He seems to want MGS to become a typical TPS..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Imperial said:

Super Mario Galaxy 10/10

Halo 3 9.5/10

Brothers in arms 9.5/10

Burnourt 3 9/10

Forza 9/10

Ninja Gaided 9/10

Basicly eurogamer is stating that all the above games are superior to MGS4 , i'd say they where biased.

I'd say you haven't played all of those games and you certainly haven't played MGS4.

Shameless said:
Imperial said:

Super Mario Galaxy 10/10

Halo 3 9.5/10

Brothers in arms 9.5/10

Burnourt 3 9/10

Forza 9/10

Ninja Gaided 9/10

I'd say you haven't played all of those games and you certainly haven't played MGS4.

I've played all of them with the exception of Forza (which is inferior to GT5 P btw) and I'd say MGS4 is at least on par with these games if not better than them , I don't need to play MGS4 to see the level of detail and attention that has been focused towards this game.

IGN uk gave MGS4 a 9.9/10.

@shameless

seriously

ONLY Super Mario Galaxy deserves the score out of all those games on that list

ALL the other ones DO NOT.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@brute

In his review

HE DOESN'T EVEN MENTION MGO starter pack!

He seems to want MGS to become a typical TPS..

I don't think that has been in any review and certainly it did not feature in the OPM one, and they are going to review that seperately

As discussed in one of the million other threads on this topic, the guy seems to not like MGS in the first place, so IMO he is not the most appropriate person to review the game

Imperial said:
Shameless said:
Imperial said:

Super Mario Galaxy 10/10

Halo 3 9.5/10

Brothers in arms 9.5/10

Burnourt 3 9/10

Forza 9/10

Ninja Gaided 9/10

I've played all of them with the exception of Forza (which is inferior to GT5 P btw) and I'd say MGS4 is at least on par with these games if not better than them , I don't need to play MGS4 to see the level of detail and attention that has been focused towards this game.

I don't believe you or agree with you but I can't be arsed to argue with someone with a Sony Defense Force signature.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
A. This topic wasn't really necessary.

B. If I wanted revenge for the "Sigma > Ninja Gaiden 2, hahaha" fiasco, now would be the time, but I choose to let those posts slide.

However, I won't be letting that "Wii-Fit flopped in sales but I don't believe in supply constrainment" post slide when it shows its legs and stays supply constrained until next year. Feel free to remove your names from them now, or fanboys will be owned on a weekly basis.

I'm not letting the Ninja Gaiden 2 fiasco slide...

"OMGZ MGS4 ISN'T BETTER THAN 3?!?!!" 

Now do you see why you shouldn't take reviews to heart! 

Imperial said:
Shameless said:
Imperial said:

Super Mario Galaxy 10/10

Halo 3 9.5/10

Brothers in arms 9.5/10

Burnourt 3 9/10

Forza 9/10

Ninja Gaided 9/10

Oh really?

Maybe you should go and play the game before making your views known.

An 8 now, is better than an 8 last year. The standards of games improve over time, which is why GTA can get 10's because it pushes the boundaries of what is possible now, even if every game can have that amount of scope in the future (well they won't but....). If you look at the graphics scores of games, a 10 last year, would only get a 9 this year, and that same reasoning applies to other parts of the scores, to a lesser extent. Taken the QTEs in GoW, they were basically a brand new game element and they were praised, but now they have been used to death