By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shaun White snowboarding using the Cruisin' USA engine confirmed!

This is a joke right. Cause if it's not the thread creator fails badly. This looks miles better than Cruisn. I'd remind us all of what it looked like but it my burn my eyes posting it.

Around the Network

NOW COMPARE!

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:

You must be kidding me!

http://www.videogamer.com/wii/shaun_white_snowboarding/screenshot-5.html

And if you think iuts just the screens check out the in game videos:

http://wii.ign.com/articles/877/877107p1.html

From the IGN article you linked:

The first thing we noticed was how good the game's visuals looked. While the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions are more realistic, Ubisoft opted for an arcadey, cartoon-like style for the Wii. The decision was a smart one, as we were impressed with the clean, vibrant graphics. This isn't one of those Wii ports that look like an uglier version of their current-gen counterparts.

And might I add that the Ubisoft hate is completely over the top these past couple of days. It's getting silly. 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Im still not convince till I see the real screenshots of it.

Yeah, the ubisoft hate thing is very out of hand but there are reason to bash it. Besides, one week had not yet even passed.

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

even first SSX looks better than this ubicrap and SSX was released in 2000 and 8 years after that bam ubisoft is using same graphics but with balance board - if they think i will buy this shit they must be delusional.
with all due respect for mr ancel and his greatness i hope that BG&E2 will flop if ubisoft will release this game only on ps360. only wii owners were begging ubisoft for sequel to this game and now when they anounced BG&2 it's going to be ps360 game and they even gonna make it more accessible for new audience(casuals).
so yeah, they are making a sequel to the game wii owners were begging for, will make it more accessible for casuals and still gonna put this game on ps360 which means it has 90% to flop. and still they're making this game from money they've earned by selling Z-crap to ds/wii owners.

Around the Network

The worst game on Wii to date, period. There's no way this game is for real, big rigs looks good next to this piece of excrement. It would be considered ugly for a PS1 game.
Its obvious they are putting no effort in this, and they won't on any Wii game, they had a chance to make serious money, but being cheap and fucking lazy like this and trying to get a quick buck they've lost it will cost them a high price, this game won't sell a single copy, trust me. Disgusting.

Ubisoft dissapointed me, they may very well rot, I hope all their PS360 projects sell millions and they turn into an Epic or something, so they won't release anymore garbage on the Wii/DS.

Dont buy anything coming from Ubisoft Wii owners, Im gonna spread the word!!
F*** you Ubisoft!

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

waron said:
even first SSX looks better than this ubicrap and SSX was released in 2000 and 8 years after that bam ubisoft is using same graphics but with balance board - if they think i will buy this shit they must be delusional.
with all due respect for mr ancel and his greatness i hope that BG&E2 will flop if ubisoft will release this game only on ps360. only wii owners were begging ubisoft for sequel to this game and now when they anounced BG&2 it's going to be ps360 game and they even gonna make it more accessible for new audience(casuals).
so yeah, they are making a sequel to the game wii owners were begging for, will make it more accessible for casuals and still gonna put this game on ps360 which means it has 90% to flop. and still they're making this game from money they've earned by selling Z-crap to ds/wii owners.
Yeah, you said it, its the Wii owners who wants Beyond good and Evil sequel because of what Wii controls can do to this game. PS360 fans arent even hype this game they dont know BG&E 2. Im always visiting game sites and the only gamers who always discuss BG&E sequel are the Wii owners. What a disappointment!

E3 2010- Tape runs out

where does it say confirmed? I don't recall reading on the screenshots "Crusin' USA engine!" Speculation...not confirmation

Currently playing: Okami (Wii), The World Ends With You (DS), and Shenmue (Dreamcast)

Well it is about the gameplay!!

Buy the X360/PS3 version if you care about the graphics :).

@Yushire: I know you like trolling on the Wii so much, but I think 10 threads of garbage/day is more than enough, seriously stop it with this shitty threads, the game isnt using the Cruis'n engine.

Anyways it will turn out to be crap.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies