By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shaun White snowboarding using the Cruisin' USA engine confirmed!

LOL I have not seen an object with less polygons and less detailled textures than some of the details (rocks) in these images. PS1 graphics anyone

Around the Network

I for once agree with you Kyros.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Thats stupid. I own beyond good and evil on the pc and I'm hyped for it. Not only wii fans liked the past game.

I don't hate ubisoft, I like all companies. This game looks bad. Bad graphics are bad graphics. Art style argument can be used for Tales, Wind Waker, Okami, and No More Heroes, Galaxy Wars....... This game looks bad. It's my opinion.

Good art style Snow Boarding Game:

Great graphics (old game):

Bad Graphics:

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Seriously ridiculous amounts of hate for this game. I'm personally taking a very wait and see, I don't think the graphics are terrible and honestly wouldn't give a fuck if they were. The game has been designed for the balance board and if it has amazing controls then the game will be amazing, no matter how many polygons it has.

Around the Network

While I agree that graphics don't matter in the end, they are usually a good indication on the low end of how little polish is going into a game. I really doubt that this game is any thing more than a quick and dirty "oh yeah, there's a Wii version too." Then they wonder why no one wants to buy their games.

Rath said:
Seriously ridiculous amounts of hate for this game. I'm personally taking a very wait and see, I don't think the graphics are terrible and honestly wouldn't give a fuck if they were. The game has been designed for the balance board and if it has amazing controls then the game will be amazing, no matter how many polygons it has.

The fact that a game has good controls does not give it a free pass graphics wise. Although the Wii isn't capable of 360/PS3 like graphics doesn't mean developers have to ignore graphics altogether and they should work with what horsepower is available on the Wii.

Who knows if the controls are good? Ubi hasn't exactly utilized the Wiimote outside of RRR.

@Steven. I quite agree, this game has the potential to be very bad, it also has the potential to be good. I just get sick of people saying bullshit like "The worst game on Wii to date, period.".

Too much Ubisoft hate going on this week.

Guess people are scorned their console won't be getting any good third party love from Ubi this generation, so now they suck.

It's a shame, really.