By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ubidays: Home Is Not Your Average Social Network

this news is awesome,,,ubi has gave home beta testers ubiday experience:

"Ubisoft recently unveiled a couple of its highly anticipated games via the Home beta. Giving the beta testers their own virtual experience of Ubidays, the testers got to experience first looks at new games coming out by the developers, as well as exclusive sneak peeks. "

there is a video clip of the event in home there as well ,,watch it. 

http://analoghype.com/blog/120/ubidays-home-is-not-your-average-social-network/

up to this point I honestly did not care for home,,,but if I can go to events like sony's E3 with my friends on home then I am all up for it

what do you guys think?

Around the Network

I really don't know what to make of Home anymore. Watching conferences just feels like a gimmick.

Ubisoft is redeemed!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

gimmick? Its a pretty cool feature. Live has been doing it for awhile now. I actually wish the Nintendo Channel would do this for the Wii as well. Granted, it would have to be pre-recorded vs live, but, either way it would be nice.

Shameless said:
I really don't know what to make of Home anymore. Watching conferences just feels like a gimmick.

is that why lots of people watch veido game conferences on TV?It's a fun experience to go through it yourself with your buddies,,,atleast that's how I see it,,,and it has high potentials

Around the Network

WOW

I would love to do this at E3 with huge crowds in HOME cheering for new games when their announced....

and this shows 3rd party;s WILL support it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

its great, and from the videos ive been seeing it looks like its ready to be released, i wouldnt mind if they release to us this version and simply add everything else with updates.

superchunk said:
gimmick? Its a pretty cool feature. Live has been doing it for awhile now. I actually wish the Nintendo Channel would do this for the Wii as well. Granted, it would have to be pre-recorded vs live, but, either way it would be nice.

how is theXB live one done?

the funny thing is that Ubi soft has done it first instead of sony

SpartanFX said:
superchunk said:

how is theXB live one done?

They did a live feed for the last few big MS conferences. Last E3 specifically, etc. Either way its a nice addon.